Become a Patron!

Need some direction...

Ok, so I've been vaping RBAs for about 2 1/2 years. At one point in time I was up on every single new thing that came out or was going to come out. Though the last 6 months or so, I've been out of the loop following new products and I've missed alot. Aparently the tanks that use pre built coils have come a long way. The last one I used was a vivi nova tank over two years ago, which was lacking in many ways, but was the best that was offered at the time. I've been wanting to pick up a pro tank or aspire or something to pair with an iStick, but didnt want to waste money on something that I wasnt going to be happy with. So I'm hoping one of you guys can point me in the right direction. I really appreciate any input. Thanks.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IMHO I like areo tanks, they have an adjustable air flow and the coils are so easy to rebuild. Vape on my friend!!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ok, so I've been vaping RBAs for about 2 1/2 years. At one point in time I was up on every single new thing that came out or was going to come out. Though the last 6 months or so, I've been out of the loop following new products and I've missed alot. Aparently the tanks that use pre built coils have come a long way. The last one I used was a vivi nova tank over two years ago, which was lacking in many ways, but was the best that was offered at the time. I've been wanting to pick up a pro tank or aspire or something to pair with an iStick, but didnt want to waste money on something that I wasnt going to be happy with. So I'm hoping one of you guys can point me in the right direction. I really appreciate any input. Thanks.
Protank II, Anything Aspire, and Aerotanks are the big ones right now. I actually own all 3 and like them all. I use Aspire BDC tanks on my iStick and MVP's. Have the Aerotank Mega on my VaporShark.

High On Octane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My regular E-pen I'm running a Pro Tank 2 with the airflow mod attachment with 2 additional 1/8" holes drilled and custom 6 wrap 28g Kanthal coils at 1.4ohms. A 5 second pre-heat and it hits pretty damn good. Only problem is that it that it kills the battery faster, but that's the name of the game when you want bigger clouds. I have heard good thing about the Pro Tank Aero as well but I haven't used one so I can't comment on it.

VU Sponsors