Become a Patron!

Need Suggestions & Ideas

I live in Australia and just opened a vape shop there but it's not doing well. However, now I'm thinking about investing more time and money on digital marketing of my business. So anyone suggest me whether it's a good idea. If yes, from where I should start and from whom I should get the services. Looking for some fruitful opinions.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Marketing is usually a good idea to sell products, or services. As to the subject you might want to check the Ultimate Guide. This reads like a 101 course type of text. Other such guides exist to help clarify what digital marketing entails.

Be aware there is an etiquette regarding marketing online. You don't go around sending out bulk email to folks as that's called SPAMMing and considered at the least rude. The same idea of spamming applies to blogs, forums. In short people do not like spam.

You can locate some digital marketing firms here & there. More of these firms are locate-able. Would suggest letting a professional firm handle the task of digital marketing. They're likely aware of industry standards, best practices and so on.

HTH.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors