Negative Feedback For User BigKrash

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Buyer did not fulfill his end of the agreed upon deal, forcing me to eat paypal fees and shipping costs. Asked for more time to pay, which I graciously granted. Now (near a month later) he will not respond to any messages. Granted it is not a very large amount, rather it is more the principal of the matter. I extended him a fantastic deal on many mods, tanks. coils, etc, even threw in extras.

Do not buy or sell anything from this user @BigKrash

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Did you think about using the feedback system on his profile? What thread was this about?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Perhaps fatten this up with more details?

I am all for "Principal"

And I hate vapers screwing over other vapers.

But I like a "Happy Ending" even more so hopefully it can be resolved.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Buyer did not fulfill his end of the agreed upon deal, forcing me to eat paypal fees and shipping costs. Asked for more time to pay, which I graciously granted. Now (near a month later) he will not respond to any messages. Granted it is not a very large amount, rather it is more the principal of the matter. I extended him a fantastic deal on many mods, tanks. coils, etc, even threw in extras.

Add negative feedback by clicking on the trading feedback box below his name.

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From his profile he's 44 y/o- should be able to tell right from wrong. Was here 17 minutes ago- had to have seen this- yet no response. Seems he's a reneger alright.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I'm so sorry you are the nicest most understanding person I've dealt with that's horrible. Make sure you keep the tracking number I'll message you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors