Become a Patron!

negative response from asking a question

As you can see I am a new member to the fourm and i asked a simple question of mod suggestion but I had gotten called a troll, but that's not the point do all new members receive negative feedback because of being new or was it just a fluke of a forum VET being a asswhole

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
It's not your fault.
There has been a recent bunch of new members that have been shady.

Ones here to say vaping is bad or some just post then come back a week later to edit a spam link in.
Whoever gave you this response had most likely ran into these shady new members that I speak of.

It's not your fault.

Ones here to say vaping is bad or some just post then come back a week later to edit a spam link in.
Whoever gave you this response had most likely ran into these shady new members that I speak of.
okay thank you cant wait to see the future of being a member of this forum

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Like 5150 said, you have to realize that since we are one of the if not the biggest forums in vaping, we get a lot of “anti vapor” members that sign in and start with simple questions then lead into a diatribe of anti vaping propaganda. Some members smell that out and go on guard.

hope you found the info you’re looking for though, if not feel free to ask on here and tell me of us will be happy to help.
Welcome to VU

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most of us see a newbie and sit back and watch to see what you will be like, especially after a troll has appeared with anti-vaping propaganda. Very few will jump without smelling you out first. I would be upset if it happened to me too.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
It's not your fault.

Welcome to the fourm. There is at times when others think your spamming is to get attention for a website they think you may own.
This happens a lot especially with China vendors.

Sorry you had that issue.
In the future if something like that happens again just hit up one of the moderators to correct the replies.

Thank you, vape on.

Like 5150 said, you have to realize that since we are one of the if not the biggest forums in vaping, we get a lot of “anti vapor” members that sign in and start with simple questions then lead into a diatribe of anti vaping propaganda. Some members smell that out and go on guard.

hope you found the info you’re looking for though, if not feel free to ask on here and tell me of us will be happy to help.
Welcome to VU
this user that "called me out" is just a keyboard worrier i look at his profile and he just talks shit to every one lol it whatever

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
SHIT! I can't help it. I need to call him out. I had a feeling this dude (not you) was shady. I even asked my husband BEFORE I gave him ALL of that nic if he sounded "sane". I mean, look at his name! He always goes after those that do better than him. I mean, no offense to anyone's means to survive, but this dude's biting with no teeth and frankly, it's irritating as shit. His own profile page should give you an idea. What a PERVERT!

Peeps, please watch any dealings with @SUKMYVAPOR . I wasn't comfortable with him then and I'm certainly not comfortable with him now.

Mods, delete my post or throw me in the pit. This has finally come to a head for me. And I don't mean penis head, you ass wipe!

I'm sorry you endured that, @input .

SHIT! I can't help it. I need to call him out. I had a feeling this dude (not you) was shady. I even asked my husband BEFORE I gave him ALL of that nic if he sounded "sane". I mean, look at his name! He always goes after those that do better than him. I mean, no offense to anyone's means to survive, but this dude's biting with no teeth and frankly, it's irritating as shit. His own profile page should give you an idea. What a PERVERT!

Peeps, please watch any dealings with @SUKMYVAPOR . I wasn't comfortable with him then and I'm certainly not comfortable with him now.

Mods, delete my post or throw me in the pit. This has finally come to a head for me. And I don't mean penis head, you ass wipe!

idk what your experience was with him but ,I feel like either his acc got highjacked ( not probable) or he doesn't have a life and likes to torment anyone and every one. but he is a forum pirate and doesn't effect my life at all

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
his comment on my profile proves my point
When I first saw his name in all caps, making a statement with his name, I didn't know what to make of him. Seeing what he put on your profile sure makes me feel less of him.
Most of the people here are much more mature in the head.

When I first saw his name in all caps, making a statement with his name, I didn't know what to make of him. Seeing what he put on your profile sure makes me feel less of him.
Most of the people here are much more mature in the head.
problem has been solved i dont think he will be bothering anyone on here anymore
thank u for the support

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You know I was just going to leave but before I do .. this is my last post you know back in the day the posts your referring to all kinds of shit was going around to have FUN You know FUN . @Ms. Trixy VOOPING P.E.N.I.S Personnel ELECTRONIC NICOTINE INHALATION SYSTEM so you really should be ashamed how dare you do something nice and throw it in my face I was nothing but kind and courteous to you the whole time . Like im some kind of perv or a thief and just to clue to you my favorite reviewer back when i created the name was SUKMYMOD all caps ..

Last edited:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If you dont like him simply hit the ignore option. But we shouldn't be acting like we have the rite to banish anyone. This is vu not reddit
Jmho

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just so you know you can DELETE some Dickheads post on your profile.

Which @input must have done. I don't see any comment from @SUKMYVAPOR on @input's profile.

As @5150sick states we've had a spate of new members be Anti. Nicotine. Tobacco. Zealots, aka ANTZ. They come here to disparage vaping as we still can use nicotine.

Many don't realize you can attain nicotine from say common lawn grass, granted in minute amounts. Nicotine is also in tomatoes, eggplants and I would hazard to say in deadly nightshade as well.

My point is you don't need to get nicotine from tobacco only. Hell, they can even now synthesize it. Why express that point? Well because since nicotine does not need to come from tobacco it doesn't merit being treated as tobacco. It is though.

These ANTZ also do not understand that nicotine in and of itself does not cause cancer. All the other 40,000 plus chemicals including ammonia in cigarettes are often proved to cause cancer in dire efficiency. Is nicotine addictive? Yes, like a cup of coffee.

I like drinking coffee. But I don't always, every morning have coffee. I don't "need" coffee. It's something I enjoy at times. My wife argues that I don't need nicotine either, we disagree.

I do have physical dependence on nicotine but not caffeine. Still I do not vape "all the time", but I do vape all the time now instead of smoking, using tobacco. Why is it of value to understand this?

Well because vaping has scientifically been proved to be 95 to 98% less harmful than smoking. That's what it is about for a lot of former smokers. We want a safer, less harmful way to use nicotine.

Do some quit smoking and then quit vaping too? Yes some do. Others like me swap vaping for smoking. Neither is wrong or right, simply just how it is for each individual case. Cigars are cigars. :)

These ANTZ come here and try cutting down something has saved lives, continues saving lives. Why? Because they're puritanical pricks who cannot stand seeing anyone enjoying life. Or they might be on Big Tobacco's payroll as a shill. Either way they're not the kind of folks we appreciate well.

So yes when new users come in as you did, folks "smell you out" as @Lady Sarah says. And sometimes folks smell the ANTZ's overpowering stench despite maybe your sincere and genuinely "new vaper" smell. Sorry for that but again cigars are cigars, as is said sh*t happens.

2effyouquotes.jpg

3effyouquotes.jpg

VU Sponsors