Become a Patron!

Neotame help

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In 2002, FDA approved it as a non-nutritive sweetener and flavor enhancer within United States in foods generally, except meat and poultry.[3] In 2010, it was approved for use in foods within EU with the E number E961.[5] It has also been approved as an additive in many other countries outside US and EU.[2]

If you're a state party member and buy everything the governments say as gospel, well then apparently it is considered safe. If not well, I'd do some more research.

What do you mean state party member, I'm a member of vapingunderground.
If research is what you say i need to do then asking the question on this forum IS research.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
@Smoky Blue @wildgypsy70

@Huckleberried

I tagged a some people who may know.:)

This question (the first about Neotame) was posted and responded to on ELR's forum..

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/neotame-info/242442/4

As for the second question:

What do you mean state party member, I'm a member of vapingunderground.
If research is what you say i need to do then asking the question on this forum IS research.

the response was not really called for. The OP is from Canada.. even tho the same could be said for any country in the world.
The dry sarcasm went over the op's head. :D

I posted the thread from ELR so that the answer is here without me having to repeat it.

Do not mess with neotame.. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The dry sarcasm went over the op's head. :D

Yeah, guess I'll stop joking. Seems I don't do it well.

The search engine results I posted also points to the Science Direct article. Fifth link in the results. Even in my joking, still went to the same information.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, guess I'll stop joking. Seems I don't do it well.

The search engine results I posted also points to the Science Direct article. Fifth link in the results. Even in my joking, still went to the same information.

eh you are fine.. it's not you lol.. More jokes.. ;)
no worries.. just wanted to make sure the info was put out.. I know how it can be. :p

VU Sponsors