Become a Patron!

NET E-Juice and the MTL RTA YDDZ T1 flavor is fantastic!!

I have been vaping well over 10 years now. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years. Granted, there are so many options now which is great, but it is overwhelming!
I am a NET e-juice vapor which has it's setbacks due to the natural sugars in NET vape juice which clog coils much faster than artificial vape juices, so a new coil is needed allot more often than vaping any other types of e-juices. Most e-juices are made with inexpensive artificial flavorings and sweeteners which don't clog coils like natural sugars do.
I have been using RTAs for years now which creates a better experience, and costs much, much less than throwaway coils. I used to be able to buy a ten pack of coils for $8, but now the newer coils are like buying ink for a bubblejet printer!! I have seen some coils at $6 each, and when you need a new coil each day, it gets expensive!!
Now I make my own coils with 28 gauge titanium wire ($8 for 30 meters) and I replace that coil about once a week, and 30 meters will give me well over 150 coils. And the organic cotton pads are even cheaper...about 10¢ a pad which makes me 10 cotton strips which is 10 days for me. I change my cotton each night before bed so I always have a fresh vape.

I recently purchased an inexpensive backup RTA tank, the YDDZ T1 for $18 from yddztech.com and I am throughly amazed!!! All my NET juices taste so much better than my other tanks that cost at least 50% more than the YDDZ T1 tank. It came with a 2ml glass, and a 4ml glass tube, extra O Rings, and a really nice mouth piece. I don't think I will ever purchase any other type of tank again. It's that good!

So, anybody in the market for a small, powerful, and inexpensive MTL mod and tank (under $50 for both the TC mod and RTA) without being disappointed I would suggest the Vaporesso Swag II, and the 22mm YDDZ T1 RTA.

I'm almost angry with myself for buying so much crap that I wasn't happy with.

But keep in mind, I can only speak for NET E-Juice. I mix my own e-juices at an 80/20 mix at 8% nicotine. Occasionally, I mix some natural black currant flavoring in my NET E-Juice and have the same outcome.

That's all folks!!

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X605F using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Be careful when dry burning titanium. NEVER let it get red hot - it will create titanium dioxide which is quite harmful if vaped. Also, for new mech users, titanium has an extremely low resistance value, so thicker wire can be quite dangerous if you're not familiar with Ohm's Law.

Thanks for the heads up! I am familiar with the hazard of overheating titanium wire. When I clean the coil between cotton change I always lower to 12 watts and manually pulse the coil, just enough to be able to brush any gunk.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So, anybody in the market for a small, powerful, and inexpensive MTL mod and tank (under $50 for both the TC mod and RTA) without being disappointed I would suggest the Vaporesso Swag II, and the 22mm YDDZ T1 RTA.
Already interested in the Swag II... never hard of the YDDZ Rta (can you tell us what YDDZ stands for?)
Update: I watched a video... looks nice but not enough airflow for me (I even had to drill out the air holes in my Zlide tank)

Already interested in the Swag II... never hard of the YDDZ Rta (can you tell us what YDDZ stands for?)
Update: I watched a video... looks nice but not enough airflow for me (I even had to drill out the air holes in my Zlide tank)
Don't know what YDDZ stands for. I have asked the same, but never received an answer.
I only vape MTL, you seem to be a DTL vaper, so if I am correct, no MTL talks will give the airflow that you require.
As for the Swag II, ... I bought it for the firmware. It is very flexible in configuration. I like TC control, and once setup properly, it is fantastic. No burnt coils, no burnt taste as long as I replace the cotton each day. (I only vape NET E-Juices which contain natural sugars which eat up premade coils quickly) I make my own coils out of 26 gauge resistive titanium wire at 2.5mm, and 9 wraps giving me 1.2/1.5 ohms. I also use Ni80 wire too, but prefer titanium wire because it is very malleable, but holds it's shape well once it is heated. I usually get 8 to 10 days out of the coil before needing replacement, but change the cotton each morning.
The Swag II is also the lightest 80 watt mod available and is powered by replaceable 18650 batteries. I prefer mods that have replaceable 18650 batteries. I use 30/35 amp 18650 batteries with a minimum of 25 amps. Under 25 amp 18650's just don't have the fast ramp up speed I desire.
At first the Swag II felt cheaply made, but it's not cheaply manufactured. It weighs less than a third of my Innokin Kroma-R which is a great advantage to me. I can keep the Swag II with the YDDZ 22mm T1 in my top shirt pocket, whereas most other mods are too heavy to store in a shirt pocket.

VU Sponsors