Become a Patron!

New Arrival: VOOPOO Doric Q Kit

vapesourcing.UK

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hello everyone, what I want to recommend to you today is a new product from voopoo, the voopoo doric q kit. First of all, this is a very beginner-friendly e-cigarette. It uses a built-in battery of 800mAh, and the maximum output can reach 12W. This e-cigarette can be recharged repeatedly, and basically, it can be used for 1-2 days with one charge. The stable output allows you to have a consistent flavour no matter what the situation.

Doric Q Kit is perfectly compatible with voopoo ito-x, has a regular capacity of 2ml, and you can quickly fill it by pulling out the rubber plug on the side. The ITO leak-proof structure can effectively prevent condensed water from leaking into the battery and place it firmly under the coil to give you the best suction experience.
voopoo-doric-q_(8).jpg

The double-injection design makes doric q not only wear-resistant but also very attractive with bright colours. It is still an inhalation-activated pod kit, and there is no burden for novices to use. Five output protection measures can also effectively extend the service life.

I don’t know if you need such a portable electronic cigarette, but its output performance is believed to make you have a happy mood all day long. We have also launched many new products in the uk online vape shop, which are definitely worth your expectation, and I believe they will make your stay.

You may also want to know:
uwell ak3
smok propod

Last edited:

VU Sponsors