Become a Patron!

New Badge Available for Our ECF Refugees!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, but we're just going to go with this one to avoid having badge lists longer than our arms ;)

You're welcome to be a refugee in spirit and accept this badge if you wish LOL
ok how about since thats too long a
What is ECF? badge

T exas Toast

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
me, Me, ME Please.

I got banned for calling Joker out over the Mini Scuba Gen V3 co-op he took over and basically shafted Mad Murdock for his generosity in donating Pluid to give us the money that was stolen so Joker himself could complete the co-op.

Many others called him out too. Said much worse than I. They are still there. I am banned. Go fucking figure.

YEARS later, Mad Murdock is no longer on ECF, I still do not have my damn atty, and many others don't either. A select few got theirs though. Ha, he jumped all around on that spread sheet mailing out attys to people out of order. I guess his buddies got theirs and screw the rest of us.

I let him have it, they banned me. Fuck em. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

PISSED I still am. Mostly because of the THOUSANDS of dollars Mad Murdock bailed us out with and Joker basically took that money and did not deliver.

------------
edited by Tyger: Wow...... I mean wow..... that is truly a horrible experience. Sorry to you
REFUGEE STATUS: GRANTED

T exas Toast

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
me, Me, ME Please.

I got banned for calling Joker out over the Mini Scuba Gen V3 co-op he took over and basically shafted Mad Murdock for his generosity in donating Pluid to give us the money that was stolen so Joker himself could complete the co-op.

Many others called him out too. Said much worse than I. They are still there. I am banned. Go fucking figure.

YEARS later, Mad Murdock is no longer on ECF, I still do not have my damn atty, and many others don't either. A select few got theirs though. Ha, he jumped all around on that spread sheet mailing out attys to people out of order. I guess his buddies got theirs and screw the rest of us.

I let him have it, they banned me. Fuck em. Right is right and wrong is wrong.

PISSED I still am. Mostly because of the THOUSANDS of dollars Mad Murdock bailed us out with and Joker basically took that money and did not deliver.

------------
edited by Tyger: Wow...... I mean wow..... that is truly a horrible experience. Sorry to you
Thank you much . I was a big pile of shit. That co-op is still open. It started in May of TWO THOUSAND TWELVE.... Uh huh 2012 and the thing is still open with MONTHS on no word at ALL from Joker. I finally got a gut full and said YA KNOW WHAT........................ I got banned after they found out what hahahahaha

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
oh, od green. nice....
Yessir!

Matches my fatigues rather well wouldn't you say? ~lol~
troop.gif

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wonder if any of the douche bags that commented on that vid have ever even visited here since...if they did they should apologize for the bullshit they posted.

Bah, no apologies necessary... we don't apologize, and we sure haven't lost any sleep over the fact that they haven't ;)
Appreciate the sentiments though ;)

jhhollier

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When the whole Roxy thing kicked off I got warned for posting "designing =\= supplying" because it "criticized moderators and how the site is run." Really??

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do too I lurked there for a while and thought F*** that then I found the right place!!!!!

Glad to have you here...... is that to say you want to claim Refugee Status also? LOL ;)

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I still say we are the resistance and need to put an end to the oppressive regime on the Old Forum............

images

I hear you, but we adhere to the idea that there's two ways to have the tallest building in town....... build it, or tear down everyone else's......

We built it.

And to be fair, they're doing a great job with the wrecking ball over there all by themselves LOL ;)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hear you, but we adhere to the idea that there's two ways to have the tallest building in town....... build it, or tear down everyone else's......

We built it.

And to be fair, they're doing a great job with the wrecking ball over there all by themselves LOL ;)

But the Retarded1 has pushed me too far and he stared his BS when I had just joined.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Oooh, may I please be so badged?

I knew I shoulda left when Andrea did...

------------
edited by Tyger:

Last edited by a moderator:

T exas Toast

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow, I remember, was right around the time I joined. Sorry u were a victim. Told myself never to join an ecf group buy reading all that chaos back then.

Yep, I was a victim.

Thought for sure once Mad so graciously donated thousands of dollars and Joker took over the co op all would be fine.

It all went to shit when Joker took over. He went MONTHS without updating us. The very mod who handles all of the buying and selling there. Was the ban hammer slammed down on him? Nope. Not a peep out of ECF about it. They left us stranded in that thread. No idea where the money Mad donated from his Pluid sale went. I know a bunch of folks never got their atty that's for damn sure.

That co op will be 4 years old in May. FOUR YEARS and thousands of donated money to get it back on track. Not a damn thing to show for it.

Joker kept claiming long work hours was what held him up. Many offered to take over and ship the atty's out for him. Joker never replied.

Then, he posted the machine guy had personal problems and he did not know when he would get the rest of the attys. I ask if he still had some of the money holding it back so the guy did not get paid in full and no attys to show for it. My post got deleted. I made another post. My post got deleted. Finally I posted asking Joker where all the money went. If he had some or if he had given it all to the machine guy. That is when I got banned for, get this... being disruptive.

I got my ass banned because i finally spoke up and started questioning where all the money Mad donated was. Many others spoke up to venting their anger but there are still happily humming along at ECF.

No problem for me. That place can go fuck itself for all I care. It is certainly a forum of the mods can do as they please but the members, the very core that makes the forum a forum have to tip toe around and not ask questions when questions need to be ask and answers certainly need to be given.

Fuck the atty. What bothers me the most is how Mad was treated. The man donated thousands of dollars and he had no reason at all to do it. He was not a member of that co op. It was his kind heart that led him to do it and ECF shit on him. That burns my ass.

T exas Toast

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn! What happened to Roxy was inexcusable. What you just described ..... Is criminal!
Tell me about it.

That co op was still active when I got banned. From what I hear, it is still an active co op.

I can not believe they still have it so it can be seen what happened once Mad donated the funds, Joker had auctions from things that were donated by other people and then NOTHING.

It's a damn good read that's for sure.

What happened to all of the donated money? I asked, my posts got deleted. I pressed further, I got banned for being disruptive.

I feel awful for Mad Murdock. We all bought into that damn co op knowing co op's are a gamble. Mad gave thousands of dollars to help us. He did not deserve what he got. That I can assure you. Still burns my ass slam damn up the way ECF shit on him.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell me about it.

That co op was still active when I got banned. From what I hear, it is still an active co op.

I can not believe they still have it so it can be seen what happened once Mad donated the funds, Joker had auctions from things that were donated by other people and then NOTHING.

It's a damn good read that's for sure.

What happened to all of the donated money? I asked, my posts got deleted. I pressed further, I got banned for being disruptive.

I feel awful for Mad Murdock. We all bought into that damn co op knowing co op's are a gamble. Mad gave thousands of dollars to help us. He did not deserve what he got. That I can assure you. Still burns my ass slam damn up the way ECF shit on him.

For what its worth, the couple group buys/co ops that go on here seem to be legit. Ive been part of 2, 1 that already finished and went totally smooth, and one that is in progress waiting for stock to be refilled. Dude running them seems on the up and up.

T exas Toast

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For what its worth, the couple group buys/co ops that go on here seem to be legit. Ive been part of 2, 1 that already finished and went totally smooth, and one that is in progress waiting for stock to be refilled. Dude running them seems on the up and up.
Glad to hear this and I don't doubt for a minute that Joe would put up with the crap that happened in the Co op we are refering to.

I swore off of co op's after that one.

Buy my shit, stay far away from co op's and vape. Repeat LOL

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Good to know !!! But damn, can't tell ya how much Joe has already cost me with his blog

VU Sponsors