Become a Patron!

New Badge Available for Our ECF Refugees!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
ECF banned me because I told them that they were a bunch of wanna be's (The staff) because I could never get any straight answers on anything, and that I will join up on VU where the true knowledgeable folks were. They didn't like that, but I didn't care. See ya' ECF :xD:
Welcome to the VU forum, and thank you for requesting this badge with being my honor.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Recent illness accompanied with difficult times and no one there gave two shits. Through the love and generosity of VU members and staff I am in a much better place. My badge please. It would be an honor.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Recent illness accompanied with difficult times and no one there gave two shits. Through the love and generosity of VU members and staff I am in a much better place. My badge please. It would be an honor.

Welcome to the grownup vaping forum! :D

@SMOKIE

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
BTW, @Bigrick -- lovely kitty! -- is that yours? GORGEOUS!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes that is my baby "catfish", or " lil'fish". Either way she is a doll. Thank you.

We have a tuxie, too -- in fact, that's her name! :D

tumblr_osjomrgA6C1vga2mio1_640.jpg

We have another too, a silver tabby kitten, but she's a complete asshat. :giggle: Tuxie is a sweetheart... except to the kitten. ;)

Andria

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We have a tuxie, too -- in fact, that's her name! :D

tumblr_osjomrgA6C1vga2mio1_640.jpg

We have another too, a silver tabby kitten, but she's a complete asshat. :giggle: Tuxie is a sweetheart... except to the kitten. ;)

Andria
Tuxie is beautiful and those eyes. Cat fish has a half sister. She is a tortie named Jack. Not Jacqueline or Jackie. Just Jack. They say torties are the red heads of the feline race. That's Jack. And we have mommy. Diva but we we call her Deeters unless she is in trouble. Solid black not a white hair on her. Good to meet you follow cat person.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 45509

Tired of getting over-moderated? Moved on? Banned?

You've come to the right place. We welcome you and want you to speak freely! Our rules are simple and few, and we promise not to lord over you with heavy-handed tyranny. Welcome home.

If you've arrived at our doorstep, tired of being treated poorly at "that other forum" we even have a special badge of honor for you. To claim your "ECF Refugee" status, simply reply to this thread telling us that you want your badge, and we'll get you fixed up with it ASAP.

Moved on from the stiffs over at ECF who have no clue how to moderate in this day and age. They can piss off!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Moved on from the stiffs over at ECF who have no clue how to moderate in this day and age. They can piss off!
Badge given, vape on.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Unrelated, but I don't know where else to post it.. can someone remove my one year bade now that I have a 2 year one?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Unrelated, but I don't know where else to post it.. can someone remove my one year bade now that I have a 2 year one?
Only shows the 2 year that I see.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Only shows the 2 year that I see.

It must have just changed on its own then, because I did see one year badge when he first posted the request

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
In fact I thought you fixed it for him quickly, lol

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Sign me UP! Ridiculous that I can't search for CBD on that other site!
lol on that, here we have some threads on CBD you can scroll through. Thank you for becoming a VU family member.

Nathanzoo

ECF Refugee
View attachment 45509

You've come to the right place. We welcome you and want you to speak freely! Our rules are simple and few, and we promise not to lord over you with heavy-handed tyranny. Welcome home.

If you've arrived at our doorstep, tired of being treated poorly at "that other forum" we even have a special badge of honor for you. To claim your "ECF Refugee" status, simply reply to this thread telling us that you want your badge, and we'll get you fixed up with it ASAP.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU forum, and really need some of that dehydrated water, lol

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
View attachment 45509

Yes please, I mean how can you say you have a website for adults that by using it you say you are 18+ then turn around and say all posts must be kid friendly and also and safe to view in an office? If you are at a job that does not like you looking at certain things on their network then it is your job to follow that guideline, I am here to have fun not make sure you keep your job. Can't talk about CBDs you can't even use the term herb without worrying you are going to face the banhammer when every other person already in the thread knew you meant basil and you were trying to extract your own flavor. Then one day you realize you got the place and only feel like you can only post in one thread, and have conversations in pm and even in the pm you feel like you are being watched

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes please, I mean how can you say you have a website for adults that by using it you say you are 18+ then turn around and say all posts must be kid friendly and also and safe to view in an office? If you are at a job that does not like you looking at certain things on their network then it is your job to follow that guideline, I am here to have fun not make sure you keep your job. Can't talk about CBDs you can't even use the term herb without worrying you are going to face the banhammer when every other person already in the thread knew you meant basil and you were trying to extract your own flavor. Then one day you realize you got the place and only feel like you can only post in one thread, and have conversations in pm and even in the pm you feel like you are being watched

Totally with ya -- I got suspended by Retarded1 for saying "herbs" -- last I checked, the verboten stuff is always singular, not plural! So I gave them a double salute of my middle fingers (one for Asswife, too!) and came over here... 3 yrs ago now, and somehow I've never been banned nor even suspended, since INTELLIGENT ADULTS run this forum!

Somebody give this man a badge! Well, I guess you're a man... if not, sorry, no idea here!

@SMOKIE

Andria

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Totally with ya -- I got suspended by Retarded1 for saying "herbs" -- last I checked, the verboten stuff is always singular, not plural! So I gave them a double salute of my middle fingers (one for Asswife, too!) and came over here... 3 yrs ago now, and somehow I've never been banned nor even suspended, since INTELLIGENT ADULTS run this forum!

Somebody give this man a badge! Well, I guess you're a man... if not, sorry, no idea here!

@SMOKIE

Andria

wait I was under the impression this place was run by children impersonating adults well this cannot stand, Toys R Us was saved damn it, we don't have to grow up we get to stay Toys R Us kids hmm it never hit me until just now how creepy that tag line is.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
wait I was under the impression this place was run by children impersonating adults well this cannot stand, Toys R Us was saved damn it, we don't have to grow up we get to stay Toys R Us kids hmm it never hit me until just now how creepy that tag line is.

That's what the ECF fascists WANT you to think, since that place is apparently run by kindergarten teachers who are just aching to slap everyone down with a ruler! And see, look at that... you can actually put "ECF" in your msg, here... over there, if you attempt to say "vaping underground" in ANY fashion, they give it the **** treatment. Can't stand the competition! Clear sign of insecure and childish minds.

Does anyone know if Rolygate is still at ECF? I've run across him in his ACTUAL name on Quora, and I wondered if he still frequents Fascist Asshole Central. He has one of the best pro-vaping websites EVER.

Andria

VU Sponsors