Become a Patron!

New Badge Available for Our ECF Refugees!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So ECF couldn't wait to boot another intelligent, knowledgeable oldtimer. Their loss.

Meanwhile they let a few newer members run wild posting whatever they want breaking any rule they feel like.
Welcome to VU @Mariah Oh I htink you will enjoy it here. We have fine members and admins!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
So ECF couldn't wait to boot another intelligent, knowledgeable oldtimer. Their loss.

Meanwhile they let a few newer members run wild posting whatever they want breaking any rule they feel like.
Welcome, badge issued. Vape on

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thank you all kindly. They are some fine members here. I've actually been one of those creepy little lurkers for years:gaah: mainly cause life is too busy. I always thought as I got older life would slow as molasses.. Ha!

I was misinformed
Here you go, and thank you for joining us, vape on.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They have a thread going where a guy keeps posting the exact same 'good morning shiny people' message once every day, same guy who keeps posting super grainy pics of the same handful of mods at an amazing rate, and they all miraculously love him for it. So I went through all his posts and I reported each one of his 'good morning' ones individually as spam, while also hitting the disagree button, also on each one, and, I went back as far as new year's day... took me an hour or two to finally get there... they banned me of course. :D

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They have a thread going where a guy keeps posting the exact same 'good morning shiny people' message once every day, same guy who keeps posting super grainy pics of the same handful of mods at an amazing rate, and they all miraculously love him for it. So I went through all his posts and I reported each one of his 'good morning' ones individually as spam, while also hitting the disagree button, also on each one, and, I went back as far as new year's day... took me an hour or two to finally get there... they banned me of course. :D

Was he a real member or a spammer?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
hitting the disagree button

Yeah before I was banned they turned off the Disagree saying I was abusing it because I disagreed with the Douche Mikes Garage Science. I got banned for reporting problems with the site in a thread where you are supposed to do it. The Retarded1 was lying telling he people posting about the issue it was our equipment so I posted proof he was lying and got banned. Funny have never seen the error I used to get on ECF since.

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
ECF is simply mods on a power trip. I have had some insanely stupid things said to me there - by their mods/admins. So I left. Forever.
I read the rules here, and that in itself made me want to register. So here I am.
Hope I am not too annoying to the majority of the people here the majority of the time.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got banned for proving the Returd was a lying Sack of Shit, telling people the issues with the site was on our end and not their site. Posted proof and was banned. A Veteran was banned because I proved the problem was ECF and not 100 users with the exact same problem~! Thread closed which was for reporting problems~!

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
That sounds like something he would do. The retard you speak of has his own brand of pedestals I think.

Before I left I made a second account just so I could officially break a forum rule.

I am such a wild and crazy guy ;-)

Oh my.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That sounds like something he would do. The retard you speak of has his own brand of pedestals I think.

Before I left I made a second account just so I could officially break a forum rule.

I am such a wild and crazy guy ;-)

Oh my.

I just brought a bunch of people here~! Proved he was an ass so that was just a plus.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

"11"

Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering how people got these badges! Hit me, please! :giggle:

Yes, fully banned from ECF - qualifications for mods there:

1. Napoleonic complex required.
2. Must lack all communication and reasoning skills.
3. Bereft of common sense a plus.
4. IQ must not exceed number of fingers and toes.
5. Employs power tripping as compensator for deep rooted insecurities.

Was too long ago now to remember the particulars, but after exercising an extraordinary amount of patience and diplomacy on my part, I told the mods (in plain English) to go copulate with themselves in a highly unusual manner, adding in as many other banned words as I could, ending with DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW! Just to rob them of the pleasure of having the mistaken impression it was their doing that I was going. :giggle:

And what a PLEASURE it's been to be HERE where the mods blend in with the members and are enjoyable, helpful, funny and intelligent. Made me feel embarrassed I ever joined ECF!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Was too long ago now to remember the particulars, but after exercising an extraordinary amount of patience and diplomacy on my part, I told the mods (in plain English) to go copulate with themselves in a highly unusual manner, adding in as many other banned words as I could, ending with DELETE MY ACCOUNT NOW! Just to rob them of the pleasure of having the mistaken impression it was their doing that I was going. :giggle:

And what a PLEASURE it's been to be HERE where the mods blend in with the members and are enjoyable, helpful, funny and intelligent. Made me feel embarrassed I ever joined ECF!

Just prove the Returded1 is a lying sack of shit got me banned when I showed PROOF~! 10K post and 10K Likes but I was Banned. He thinks he is an Admin but he is just a Pawn who uses his power to get a SEMI!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I got you, I also upgraded the 4 year badge to the 5 year one.

PaulS69

ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
View attachment 45509

Tired of getting over-moderated? Moved on? Banned?

You've come to the right place. We welcome you and want you to speak freely! Our rules are simple and few, and we promise not to lord over you with heavy-handed tyranny. Welcome home.

If you've arrived at our doorstep, tired of being treated poorly at "that other forum" we even have a special badge of honor for you. To claim your "ECF Refugee" status, simply reply to this thread telling us that you want your badge, and we'll get you fixed up with it ASAP.

Hi! I am a new refugee and I would like my badge. Thank you.

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Apparently I am blind or oblivious. I just now noticed this and the reddit one after all this time. Since I am a slacker and am missing the minimum of 15 pieces of flare. Could I ask a mod to bestow some badgie goodness upon me

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Apparently I am blind or oblivious. I just now noticed this and the reddit one after all this time. Since I am a slacker and am missing the minimum of 15 pieces of flare. Could I ask a mod to bestow some badgie goodness upon me
Here you go, and thank you for bring a long time member.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Is there any truth to the rumor that @TygerTyger was abducted by Martians? đź‘€
Miss her, wish she'd drop by.

And why doesn't her name auto-fill (when typing it) anymore? :gaah:
I think they are holding her in the Carolinas.

VU Sponsors