Become a Patron!

New Coil hard to pull

Hey, i just bought a new set of coils for my nord 4 kit.1.2ohms Quartz coils,
I feel like its harder to pull than the 0.4 and 0.8 coils.
I use a 50MG Salt nic juice
Is there any remedy to this?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Return to the 0.40Ω or even 0.30Ω coils. Higher Ω rated coils are more for MTL (Mouth To Lung) vaping and yes seem/are "harder" to draw on.

If like the sipping through a straw effect of a cigarette that (MTL) might be for you. If not, stick with lower Ω rated coils and use DL (Direct Lung) or RDL (Restricted Direct Lung) vaping style.

I seem keen on a sweet spot of 0.30 - 0.50Ω rated coils. This seems to do well for me on regulated and mechanical devices. Figure it should do alright with a pod style too.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
There is NO WAY I'd vape that 50mg salt juice with a 0.4 ohm coil. I'd be sick as a dog after just a few drags of that.

If you want an easier draw, my recommendation is to get yourself some 3 or 6 or 12 mg juice. Otherwise it's a recipe for getting nic sick.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There is NO WAY I'd vape that 50mg salt juice with a 0.4 ohm coil. I'd be sick as a dog after just a few drags of that.

If you want an easier draw, my recommendation is to get yourself some 3 or 6 or 12 mg juice. Otherwise it's a recipe for getting nic sick.
Hm, did not think of that. My mind read the technical problem but not the nicotine content. Goober me, got to watch going auto-pilot.

VU Sponsors