Become a Patron!

NEW COMING: ASPIRE CYBER X KIT UK

vapesourcing.UK

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hello everyone, today I want to bring you the aspire cyber x. The first thing that catches your eye is its very modern and advanced design. I don’t know if you know about other cyber series, but this one is quite eye-catching. It adopts a relatively square design, after all, it is light and can be taken out at any time.
aspire-cyber-x-kit.jpg

The side of the device uses a fire button. In addition to being activated by the button, you can also directly inhale and activate it. There is a built-in 1000mAh built-in battery for power supply. You can quickly charge it through type-c 2A, and it can be fully charged in about 20-30 minutes at the fastest, saving time and worry.

In addition, an indicator light is added for you on the aspire cyber x. When the indicator light is on, it indicates that the automatic suction is activated, and when the right indicator light is on, it indicates that the button is activated. If the left and right lights are on at the same time, it means that the button is activated at the same time as the inhalation.

Aspire is compatible with a 2ml pod, which is easy to fill from the side, of course, you can also fill directly by peeling off the top cap, which is easy to fill and excellently prevents leakage. Of course, if you want to realize the conversion of airflow, you only need to reverse the direction of the pod, and you can easily realize the conversion from MTL to RDTL.

Since the coils are not replaceable, you only need to pair them between the 0.8ohm and 1.0ohm pods. The intelligent ASP chipset provides you with six protection modes, including vaping overtime protection, short circuit protection, overheating protection and so on.

I think this smart device deserves some recognition, and you can find more details at some cheap vape stores.

You may like:
aegis boost pro 2
novo 2c smok

VU Sponsors