Become a Patron!

New Coming - MVP 220W Box Mod

Dovpo

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Dovpo MVP 220W Box Mod is the latest product that released by DOVPO, features up to 220W power based on the beloved MVV 2 Box Mod. The MVP 220W Box Mod inherits the simpe design, light weight & diverse battery doors from the MVV 2 Box Mod, yet features a 0.96 "TDT color display to show the powers, resistance and other information. The MVP 220W Box Mod supports different modes, Power, Voltage and Temp Mode (which includes Temp NI, Temp PI & Temp SS). You can easily switch to differe...

[IMG]

Dovpo

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Nice body colors. Awful battery door designs.
Thanks for your comment,So what color more to capture your heart?
This is an open topic and we also want to collect more good opinions !

Thanks for your comment, but it's confusing at the same time,
We've had enough demons and blood covered geisha girls. Try something not perverted. Find a designer that isn't a soulless pervert. I like dovpo. But I'm done giving money to the bloody demon obsessed crowd.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for your comment,So what color more to capture your heart?
I'd prefer designs like those on GeekVape's Nova & VandyVape's Pulse 2...
NovaD2.jpgPulseD.jpg
or simple, solid colors that match or that compliment the body colors. Basic black, without the carbon fiber pattern, would look fine with all 5 of your body colors.

Your reply and interest in my opinion is appreciated.

Dovpo

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
We've had enough demons and blood covered geisha girls. Try something not perverted. Find a designer that isn't a soulless pervert. I like dovpo. But I'm done giving money to the bloody demon obsessed crowd.
Hi Dear ,I totally understand ,I have sent your feedback to the designer ,Looking forward to our designers to bring you better designs!

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
How about this designs and color?
It's better, thank you. A fun sort of look. I'm going to stay with what I said in post #7, though: Solid colors or colorful swirls and the like are my preference.

Of course, you're not marketing just to me, and maybe the designs you're using have more appeal to men or to younger people. I believe, though, that not many middle-aged women like me would want to be seen using something that looked like this product with the battery doors available now, if middle aged women are among Dovpo's target market for the product.

I hope you understand that I'm sincerely trying to help Dovpo and respect the company as a maker of quality vape gear. Thank you for your interest in my opinion.

VU Sponsors