Become a Patron!

New Coming: VOOPOO Doric 20 SE Kit

vapesourcing.UK

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
What I want to introduce to you today is a brand new pod vape kit, voopoo doric 20 se is a very suitable mouth-to-lung e-cigarette, it provides you with a 1200mAh battery and a maximum power of 18W. Of course, if you want the best taste, 12W The output is the most suitable and constant temperature.
voopoo-doric-20-se.jpg

6 protection modes provide continuous protection for the device, thanks to the advanced GENE.AI chip. Of course, a stable and continuous output is also indispensable for its blessing. Doric 20 SE provides a 2ml voopoo ito cartridge, and of course, ito-x pod tank can also fit perfectly with it. I don t know if you are familiar with this product, but it is also compatible with voopoo drag q. The slender mouthpiece is also more comfortable to inhale, and the soft and delicate taste is easy to obtain.

An atomizer can be used for at least ten days. Of course, the cooperation of the coil is also indispensable. The life of voopoo ito coils is enough to make you use it for such a long time. Whether it is the volatile effect or the transmission of taste, I believe it will be as you wish. There are more related products in vape that deserve your attention and look forward to your further understanding.

I would like to recommend you:
vandyvape requiem rta
caliburn tenet

VU Sponsors