Become a Patron!

New Jersey Vaper

tae111

Member For 2 Years
I have been vaping for many years now and live in NJ. I actually bought $1000. worth of my go to vape juice just before the new law went into effect. My question is what is the best allowable tobacco flavored vape juice for people who always vaped flavors? I did smoke for many years. I never really liked the taste of cigarettes. I just smoked them because of the nicotine. One of the things I liked about vaping is not having the tobacco smell and taste. I'm looking for a tobacco flavor that is least like a tobacco flavor if that makes any sense.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have been vaping for many years now and live in NJ. I actually bought $1000. worth of my go to vape juice just before the new law went into effect. My question is what is the best allowable tobacco flavored vape juice for people who always vaped flavors? I did smoke for many years. I never really liked the taste of cigarettes. I just smoked them because of the nicotine. One of the things I liked about vaping is not having the tobacco smell and taste. I'm looking for a tobacco flavor that is least like a tobacco flavor if that makes any sense.
Hi tae. Your question would get more answers in the ejuice subforum.

tae111

Member For 2 Years
I really like Vape Wild Murica. would it be legal for them to send me just the flavoring for that minus the VG, PG, and nicotine if they were so inclined?

VU Sponsors