Become a Patron!

New Me

Greetings all from the great Pacific Northwest!

I‘ve been vaping off and on since the days of the e-cig and cartomizers, although completely analog-free with box mods since 2016. For some inexplicable reason I think I should make everything myself, often with some spectacular failures. I discovered I could make my own coils when I found an RBA that came with my first box mod, and haven’t looked back. The next milestone was making my own juice, which I’ve done for the last four years or so. To start with I was trying to recreate the tobacco taste, and ended up with a few truly un-smokeable crimes against humanity that had no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I do make a couple of flavors now that have tobacco in them, but none that are solely tobacco. Besides that, there are a few good fruit mixes I use for ADVs. I haven’t played with any boro tanks/devices yet, so that is likely my next DIY obsession.

I am looking forward to learning from and chatting with many of you over the coming months.

~M

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

I‘ve been vaping off and on since the days of the e-cig and cartomizers, although completely analog-free with box mods since 2016. For some inexplicable reason I think I should make everything myself, often with some spectacular failures. I discovered I could make my own coils when I found an RBA that came with my first box mod, and haven’t looked back. The next milestone was making my own juice, which I’ve done for the last four years or so. To start with I was trying to recreate the tobacco taste, and ended up with a few truly un-smokeable crimes against humanity that had no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I do make a couple of flavors now that have tobacco in them, but none that are solely tobacco. Besides that, there are a few good fruit mixes I use for ADVs. I haven’t played with any boro tanks/devices yet, so that is likely my next DIY obsession.

I am looking forward to learning from and chatting with many of you over the coming months.

~M
hi and welcome, i like you make my own juice some of them could be used to kill pests, i used to get 3 out of 50 i classed as good, now a few years later i may have reached 4 lol. but its great trying.
again welcome to the club, there are some great people here.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Lots of good folks here with some excellent mixers. Pop over to our DIY section and have a look.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello and welcome! Looking forward to talking DIY (or anything actually) It's so ironic... I'm so into building, mixing and completely love the "hobby" of vaping (I'm techno oriented) but have only vaped a little over 3 years. Here you are, with so much more experience. I like a variety of juice flavors (and switch up many times during the day) but still start each day with my "tobacco mix" (nutty RY4) Let me know if you are interested in that.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

~M
hi, try this one i can live with it lol

honey 2.5
kentucky bourboun...1.5
ry4 double...2.0
caramel...2

or this

western red...6%
vanilla swirl...4
sweet cream...3.5

all F.A

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
hi, try this one i can live with it lol

honey 2.5
kentucky bourboun...1.5
ry4 double...2.0
caramel...2

or this

western red...6%
vanilla swirl...4
sweet cream...3.5

all F.A
cuban...4%
dragon fruit...8
bavarian cream 4
french vanilla,,,4

all t.f.a

hi and welcome, i like you make my own juice some of them could be used to kill pests, i used to get 3 out of 50 i classed as good, now a few years later i may have reached 4 lol. but its great trying.
again welcome to the club, there are some great people here.
Thank you. I would be ecstatic if I had 4!

Hello and welcome! Looking forward to talking DIY (or anything actually) It's so ironic... I'm so into building, mixing and completely love the "hobby" of vaping (I'm techno oriented) but have only vaped a little over 3 years. Here you are, with so much more experience. I like a variety of juice flavors (and switch up many times during the day) but still start each day with my "tobacco mix" (nutty RY4) Let me know if you are interested in that.
Thank you very. much! As a hobby alone, it never disappoints. The fact that I can breathe much better and haven’t had an analog in years is just icing .
Yes, I would definitely like to try it. I really don’t know if you could call what I’v done experience. It may be more accurate to say a long series of mistakes that I may or may not learn something from. I also had the benefit of a great local shop who didn’t mind answering incessant questions. Sadly Oregon’s vape laws that started at the beginning of the year caused many vape shops to close. To add insult to injury, most online stores will not ship to Oregon any longer even with a signature at the door. There are a few, however so other than flavors I’m stocked adequately for now.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's my tobacco mix (sorry... no %, I keep experimenting with it):
FA Soho (a really good complex tobacco)
PUR Sweet tobacco (smooth nutty)
HS USA mix (would not be my choice but was sent as a substitute)
and some caramel and vanilla...
I also have a small pod (for "vooping") that I use this with licorice added.
I highly recommend FA Soho.

VU Sponsors