Become a Patron!

New member Frustrated? Paying it Forward - Gladly! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
PAYING IT FORWARD

Hey @mud3 ,
You've been getting all kinds of advice and you sound frustrated. My father just started vaping & wants to keep it simple for now. So I got him a few things that will keep it simple and will allow him to gradually move up.

I've got PLENTY of hardware & I'd like to share it with you for FREE. Hopefully you can adjust everything to where you want to be:
2x - Aspire BVC Tanks (In case something goes wonky)
1x - Beauty Ring - Stainless
1x - Box of 5 BVC Coils at 1.6ohms
1x - Unicorn squeeze bottle and small funnel
1x - Aspire Vision Spinner II - 1650mAh, Black Carbon Fiber,
Adjust voltage/power with the bottom dial. You can tweak your voltage and find your sweet spot. Not too cool/not too warm.... where flavor meets vapor. And, knowing your voltage, that will give you an indication of where you will be when you decide to move up. BTW, it's all NEW hardware - still in wrappers, etc.

You need to read your tank manual and your mod manual to see where they jive. It's a battery mod, so keep a USB cable with you. Depending on how much you vape will determine how often you need to charge it. I suggest your next move up would be a box mod like you have. The Subvod or SubBox Nano? Please read the manuals & watch videos!

Keep in mind that if you go to your local vape shop they can not touch your equipment. They 'may' offer you a little advice, but if you're lucky, you'll have other customers there that CAN touch your rig and help you.
eJuice - get one 18mg and one 12mg, 30ml bottles of the same eliquid. Try the 12mg. If it isn't quite doing it for you, try the 18mg. If that's to much, mix them (same flavor) to get you to around 15mg. I recommended that for my father and bingo, he's at 15. That will calm your craving for a vape - unless you like vaping or are using it for a tool to quit completely. For me, I had to start at 24 and I'm finding that 18 is my comfort zone now. If I need I kick, I put a few drops of 24 in my tank and I'm good. (BTW, my youngest son just turned 30 this weekend and he refuses to vape. Sad.)

This set up is VERY easy but I'm going to leave it to you to do your homework on your devices.

I hope this helped. Please, PM me if you are interested and we can arrange the gift in the appropriate forum.

Don't give up!
Trixy

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is incredibly awesome of you. Thank you Trixy for being a shining light in a dark world. Vape on, Vaping Saves Lives

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

mud3

Member For 4 Years
That is very generous of you but I'm afraid I am going to have to decline, I would not want your gift to go to waste.

I recently tried 1.5 coils and did not care for it. It seems I am stuck with sub ohm. I'm actually researching now and planning on buying something a bit more robust than my current SUBVOD.

Again, thank you very much for your generosity! It's very appreciated and is extremely encouraging to see when becoming part of a new community.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That is very generous of you but I'm afraid I am going to have to decline, I would not want your gift to go to waste.

I recently tried 1.5 coils and did not care for it. It seems I am stuck with sub ohm. I'm actually researching now and planning on buying something a bit more robust than my current SUBVOD.

Again, thank you very much for your generosity! It's very appreciated and is extremely encouraging to see when becoming part of a new community.
I'm selling a starter kit for a good deal in the trading post here.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I am in conversation with a young man currently. He's 32. I asked for his story, concerns and personal detail.

He and his GF are having to live with friends. The items I previously offered are starter items. But he is quite afraid that he will die like his grandmother and mother from smoking. Having current chest pains from having to walk to work, etc. Both he and his GF had to go back to smoking but don't want to smoke. A very hard time for him. I can relate because my nephew, his GF and 5 children (actually 4 living with him) had to move back into my sister's home. Sis said there is no way she would leave her grand-nuggets to live in a shelter or on the street. I have the gear new and not using it. Very much worth considering.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've made he decision to help this young man and his girlfriend. I have quite enough. Even another member PM'd me and offered an item. I feel so good doing this I can almost cry. Won't mail it until I get the other item.

He's getting :vapemail: He'll also get :ejuice:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
PIF package goes out Monday (with a few extras). Another member also donated a GREAT gift as well. Hey Red, Get ready for :vapemail:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm happy to report that our PIF recipient received his parcel today for him and his gf. They really have it rough.
A big thanks to @TheKiddVapes for his amazing donation of an unopened Kanger Starter Kit (Toptank or Subtank) to go in the box.
It truly does feel good to give and help others to keep on vaping a healthy life.
:luck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors