Become a Patron!

New member quick question

First time posting. I have a skunk labs vape pen. Can I put salt nick in it. It looks to be the same viscosity as any cbd oil. Dude at the store seeming to just wanna make a sale said yea sure but I wanted to make sure

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
First time posting. I have a skunk labs vape pen. Can I put salt nick in it. It looks to be the same viscosity as any cbd oil. Dude at the store seeming to just wanna make a sale said yea sure but I wanted to make sure
:wave: Hi, Welcome to the forum

I don't think it would work unless you are using a CBD eliquid.
But if they were trying to sell you some big overpriced setup there is a cheaper option which is to buy an atomizer for eliquid that fits on your current pen battery.
The old school Kanger EVOD tank should fit right on.
The Kanger Protank Mini (Davide Mini is another that looks/works the same) would look great too.
These are two older less expensive choices that should fit your battery.

The battery part is usually called an "ego twist" or "vision spinner" which are close to the same concept and design as most pen style batteries.
You can change the voltage from 3.2 to 4.2 volts.

The connection matters because you'll need 510 threading.
If a medical (1gm/0.5gm) vape cart will fit on there then it's the right threads.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Kanger Evod style tanks

Would suggest you pick a couple of these up. Having a few on hand will let you swap out between flavors, CBD, salts, freebase. It can also let you have a tank going while you clean up, rebuild another. Yes, you can rebuild these albeit doing so is a p.i.t.a.

Kanger Pro Tank Mini

Again might suggest nabbing up a couple of these for same reasons as Evods.

eGo Twist

Grab the 1,000 mAh batteries to get through a day at least. As is the common theme here, pick up a handful of 'em. Get a couple of the chargers for these too, they run about $3 USD a pop but pay off for the eGo batteries.

Eventually you may find rebuilding these micro-coils is very frustrating. Folks here can guide you along to picking up RDAs, RDTAs, better mods and so on when the time comes, if it does. Vaping is a lot better than smoking.

Apologies the links in the pictures all direct to one vendor in particular. Not a shill for them nor an associate of any kind. Merely saw they sold everything for these pen style kits and was being lazy, following least resistance. I neither endorse nor condemn this vendor. Can see the prices they list and note they seem reasonable. Beyond that please decide for yourself where to buy.

Welcome. :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors