Become a Patron!

Hello everyone my name is Chayse and I'm new around here. Im a sophomore in college and have been vaping for about a year. I have a snow wolf mfeng currently but it has a broken tank as my friend dropped it and can not find a new tank anywhere. I only have one vape local and they sell very off brand and cheap mods not really a great store and they just keep selling me disposable tanks to use. I am kinda limited because I am 19 almost 20 and most places are 21+ now. I got into vapping as I love to blow clouds and enjoy the flavor. I mostly vape 3mg to 6mg juice. I have a few questions below

1. Can anyone tell me a good place to get a tank?
2. If not can I use another brands tank? Ive seen some that look like they will screw in.
3. Is it worth buying a new tank? Ive seen some online for $30-40, should I just look into a new mod if so what kind?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i hope at least you were A SMOKER BEFORE YOU STARTED VAPING . You should never start something because it's the "cool" thing to do

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
i hope at least you were A SMOKER BEFORE YOU STARTED VAPING . You should never start something because it's the "cool" thing to do
You jumped the gun man, I was setting up with my questions, I expected the OP to say he wasn't a smoker and probably started with a JUUL then I was going to point out that he's exactly what's hurting us. I also was going to point out that not many people on here will interact with someone who's 19 and vaping in a state where law requiring him to be 21 to purchase anything.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The 21 thing sucks but I will not sweat the dude if went straight to vaping. If someone has something set un their head they are going to do it. Better vape than smoking.
Your mod has a 510 connection ta accommodate a tank. Most all tanks are 510 now. So you can use almost any tank marketed. When you purchase a new tank take in to consideration your vaping wattage preference and mod capabilities. Peace and love to you and yours.

You jumped the gun man, I was setting up with my questions, I expected the OP to say he wasn't a smoker and probably started with a JUUL then I was going to point out that he's exactly what's hurting us. I also was going to point out that not many people on here will interact with someone who's 19 and vaping in a state where law requiring him to be 21 to purchase anything.
WV is 18+

I was not a cig smoker before but I was a dipper. I was dipping about a 1/3 to 1/2 a can a day decided I wanted to stop. Had some cheaper pod systems such as a vuse and my blu and then got my mod.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
WV is 18+

Yes, that's WV. I somewhat agree with the line of "don't break the law to vape". Conversely though, I can agree with @Bigrick as well. In my humble opinion even though you're in college, you're over 18 and could be called upon to die for your country. Would expect that lends some modicum of sombre maturity to many a young person. If it does not, it ought to do so.

This is why I think if you're old enough to vote, or die for your country, you ought to be old enough to smoke, rub snuff, chaw tobacco if you so choose. I can agree though a firm 21 for an age for drinking, although by 17 I could drink my Marine father under the table. I obviously ain't a saint nor best case example.

Please do not hold me as some kind of hero. I'm as average as an ant, turtle, any critter or plant on Earth. Leading is not my suit nor is following. You can walk beside me as a friend if you want. Don't ask if I know where we're going if I yell "follow me" at you. I never know, but I get there quicker. :) Run 'er slow.

This statement of mine is personal opinion, will not debate it as doing that with opinions solves nothing. Will respectfully agree to disagree and say have a good one.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, that's WV. I somewhat agree with the line of "don't break the law to vape". Conversely though, I can agree with @Bigrick as well. In my humble opinion even though you're in college, you're over 18 and could be called upon to die for your country. Would expect that lends some modicum of sombre maturity to many a young person. If it does not, it ought to do so.

This is why I think if you're old enough to vote, or die for your country, you ought to be old enough to smoke, rub snuff, chaw tobacco if you so choose. I can agree though a firm 21 for an age for drinking, although by 17 I could drink my Marine father under the table. I obviously ain't a saint nor best case example.

Please do not hold me as some kind of hero. I'm as average as an ant, turtle, any critter or plant on Earth. Leading is not my suit nor is following. You can walk beside me as a friend if want. don't ask if I know where we're going if I yell "follow me" at you. I never know, but I get there quicker. :) Run 'er slow.

This statement of mine is personal opinion, will not debate it as doing that with opinions solves nothing. Will respectfully agree to disagree and say have a good one.
most active military show there active card for tobacco or vapes in 21 states. personally i think if your old enough to pay taxes and not get it all back that the government should not tell you what you can and can't put into your body. so long as your the only one affected by it and for the rest the laws should punish the parents into doing a proper job like they did back in my dad.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
and for the rest the laws should punish the parents into doing a proper job

I agree with that as well. I think it ironic all these teens get a hold of vape devices and parents seem to not know. I wonder in reading something like, how can these parents be called parents? My mom knew everything. She raised three boys mostly on her own. Knew there was some mom didn't know. Also knew I didn't dare challenge her saying she knew everything by finding out what she didn't know, or did.

Revised: Didn't need the verbosity to express the point on second thought.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to vu.

Did your question get answered?
What was it you were looking for?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU. I’m glad that you’re vaping instead of dipping, bro. And glad you found a tank!

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
Welcome to VU... Where the info is solid, the smells are alluring, and the wise-asses are plentiful... :eek:
Please enjoy your stay.....

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Better late than never ...sorry I missed this post, welcome to the underground chayse

VU Sponsors