Become a Patron!

New products in!!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No I have not gotten anything you have said this for 10 days wait one more day... might as well process it because its open with Paypal again and has been escalated with them after they learned the story.. I kept saying if you fix the issue I in the future will surely order from you when you get more organised.. But that just does not seem to be the case so it does not matter to me Paypal will get the money back I just am done with the lies..

Please fix your organisation, communication and what is really in stock at your drop location here in the US adn in a few months time I will give you another try.. Now I have said this atleast 8 times...

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
No I have not gotten anything you have said this for 10 days wait one more day... might as well process it because its open with Paypal again and has been escalated with them after they learned the story.. I kept saying if you fix the issue I in the future will surely order from you when you get more organised.. But that just does not seem to be the case so it does not matter to me Paypal will get the money back I just am done with the lies..

Please fix your organisation, communication and what is really in stock at your drop location here in the US adn in a few months time I will give you another try.. Now I have said this atleast 8 times...

Hi,

We are really sorry about your problem.

Can you please wait for one more day? There is a little problem with your order. We'll deal with that right away.
Thank you for waiting for so long. I hope you like the Morpheus mod we sent to you for compensation.

Angel

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Angel its all good I understand and I will say it publicly so people understand what our communication has been. I understand you guys are a new business and understand that drop ships can be a pain I know I use them.. Its just the longevity of something as simple as a refund on a paypal that is a real issue.... And the lack of communication between you and what your support staff say.. Which many times is different. You know if you promise someone for 10 days that the refund will be there in 24 hours it is kinda insane when it does not occur... Yes you have compensated me and yes I was upset not over the money I have more than I need. I just hate to see anyone shooting themselves in the foot in a business especially as competitive as Ecig's Mods etc... Once I get my refund and as I said I will give you guys another chance.. Now for everyone understand this is exactly what I have told Angel privately.. so its no secret and I am not mad it takes much more than that to ruffle my feathers.. Please so get it done so Paypal does not just freeze the money on your side..

Thanks

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Angel its all good I understand and I will say it publicly so people understand what our communication has been. I understand you guys are a new business and understand that drop ships can be a pain I know I use them.. Its just the longevity of something as simple as a refund on a paypal that is a real issue.... And the lack of communication between you and what your support staff say.. Which many times is different. You know if you promise someone for 10 days that the refund will be there in 24 hours it is kinda insane when it does not occur... Yes you have compensated me and yes I was upset not over the money I have more than I need. I just hate to see anyone shooting themselves in the foot in a business especially as competitive as Ecig's Mods etc... Once I get my refund and as I said I will give you guys another chance.. Now for everyone understand this is exactly what I have told Angel privately.. so its no secret and I am not mad it takes much more than that to ruffle my feathers.. Please so get it done so Paypal does not just freeze the money on your side..

Thanks

Hi,

Your refund is processed this morning. Please check your paypal account now. Thank you for waiting for so long. I'm very sorry about it.

Angel

bsoplinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Saw those colored Fogger V4 and really wanted one. Then I got to checkout where you wanted $6.80 to stick it in a unpadded envelope and ship it parcel post. Sorry, I'm not paying that kind of money for that kind of shipping. That's close to a third the cost of the atomizer, its over $5 profit over the actual cost of shipping. I could perhaps live with it if the delta for additional items wasn't almost as much as for one. I'd just save up and order in batches if the delta was reasonable but its not.

You have got to find a better way to get a USA presence than whomever you're currently using. This time around I just said no and didn't order.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Saw those colored Fogger V4 and really wanted one. Then I got to checkout where you wanted $6.80 to stick it in a unpadded envelope and ship it parcel post. Sorry, I'm not paying that kind of money for that kind of shipping. That's close to a third the cost of the atomizer, its over $5 profit over the actual cost of shipping. I could perhaps live with it if the delta for additional items wasn't almost as much as for one. I'd just save up and order in batches if the delta was reasonable but its not.

You have got to find a better way to get a USA presence than whomever you're currently using. This time around I just said no and didn't order.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Hi,

Angelcigs shipping fee= the fee it costs to ship products from China to USA + the fee it costs to ship products from USA warehouse to your door.

Thank you.

Angel

VU Sponsors