Wake up in the morning, where's my little China girl?"
David Bowie

Screenshot_20221119_231724_Chrome.jpg

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I noticed China vendors running less inventory and longer times to ship, pre-orders, etc. Don't really follow the industry and all the regulations so I didn't see this coming. Where it shakes out who knows.
One thing for sure, it will make US regulations look like the joke that they are.
When the US was getting stupid I thought we'll always have China, they don't care about our laws, regulations, or copyrights and patents either....
Now it hits where most of this stuff is made.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Venna train slammed on the brakes...
Very little inventory at fasttech or 3fvape.
Looks like the Titanic going down by the head. They have left manufacturing and export alone until now....

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The items being returned from searches at Fasttech are dwindling at an alarming rate. Last week when I first saw this, a lot of items were missing from what I'd seen the previous day, but it's just ridiculous now. About the only category that's even close to normal is drip tips, and how damn many drip tips does one person need? The BB stuff is all but gone now.

I think those of us who've been on buying binges over the last few years might be glad we did that. I'm glad I fell into the BB rabbit hole when I did, and not a month or two later. Thankfully there are still a few affordable items available at vapeology.eu.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The items being returned from searches at Fasttech are dwindling at an alarming rate. Last week when I first saw this, a lot of items were missing from what I'd seen the previous day, but it's just ridiculous now. About the only category that's even close to normal is drip tips, and how damn many drip tips does one person need? The BB stuff is all but gone now.

I think those of us who've been on buying binges over the last few years might be glad we did that. I'm glad I fell into the BB rabbit hole when I did, and not a month or two later. Thankfully there are still a few affordable items available at vapeology.eu.
You called it several weeks ago. Almost a shell now. Hopefully they sort something out.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fasttech story has ended but not the rest of it. Only the big money connected manufacturer, like Smoore, will continue the others will be sqeezed out.
From 2021:

"STMA will likely bring more restrictions. The regulatory agency strictly controls which products can compete in the Chinese tobacco marketplace, and the new rules will allow the STMA to micromanage vaping manufacturers the same way. What has been announced is essentially the Chinese equivalent of FDA’s Deeming Rule: it sets the stage for the detailed regulations that will follow"

2022 It's not just the excise tax, which can be avoided by using a bonded warehouse, it's more...

"License and registration
Companies must receive approval and obtain a license from the tobacco monopoly administrative department of the State Council before they can establish business to manufacture e-cigarettes. The license must then be ratified and registered by the market supervision and management department.

• To be eligible for a production license, companies must meet the below criteria:
  • Have an appropriate amount of funding for the production of e-cigarettes;
  • Have the necessary technology, and equipment required for the production of e-cigarettes;
  • Comply with the national e-cigarette industry policy requirements; and
  • Other criteria stipulated by the STMA."
"Regulations for China vape retailers and wholesalers
Companies engaged in the wholesale and retail of vape products are subject to the same rules and criteria for registration as producers and manufacturers."

https://www.china-briefing.com/news/china-vape-industry-how-will-new-administrative-measures-impact-industry/#:~:text=From November 1, 2022,wholesale will be 11 percent.

The writings been on the wall for cheap stuff from China. Just now really reading it...
Big money running government wins, everyone else is a loser.

Last edited:

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Not trying to shit on your parade but I said this early last year when I made a post about China flavors disappear and how it’s under the tobacco bureau control labeling them as tobacco. It started last year in October 1st in China. You guys just didn’t really realize this would hit export as well right. Some ppl are still producing and selling flavors, but it’s either leftovers or they do it in small batches. It they get caught then they are fucked. I don’t vape as hard as I used to now cuz finding juice is hard right now and I pretty much didn’t stock up on juice and gear. So ATM I’m pretty much cross a bridge when I see one.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sorry u were out of the loop when it happened, i was too actually.

Get it while the gettings good
nan i just didnt take it so seriously and now i sort of regret it lol

VU Sponsors