Become a Patron!

New Story Contest and Juice Give Away!!! With A Twist

DIY Flavor Shack Inc.

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Hey You Guys!!!

I am so excited to be starting a new contest here in vaping underground...and the last story contest was so awesome I would like to do another one...But with a twist...I am not going to tell you what that twist is just yet but you will find out later on in the game!!!!

So I wanted to see if we could come up with the best Scary/Funny Halloween story ever...and decided that from the last story contest that this would be the place to go!!! Plus it is really fun to see everybody's creativity really shine through. I am going to start the story...and you guys will help me put a beginning, middle, and end too it...

Remember we want to keep this the least offensive as possible so no vulgarity or overly sexual content
Responses should be no more than 2-3 sentences long
Participants shouldn't post more than once in a row!!!

And don't forget the twist plot. Whoever is able to work it into the story!!! Just may win something fabulous!!!

And the story begins...
Right after I post the beginning lol

DIY Flavor Shack Inc.

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
The nightmares still haunt me...25 years later and I still can't break free of the torment that happened when i was only 7 years old that All Hallows Eve Night!!!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My mom was going thru my candy bag and asked where I got the apple. I told her it came from the 3 story house on the corner of 3rd and Oak. Her face turned white and she told me the story of how that house burned to the ground the night I was born.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but the real story began much earlier.It began when my mother and father and 3 other high school friends, thought it's be fun to spend Halloween night in the creepiest house in town..

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That was way back when Clinton and his crazy ass wife lived there.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there were wild rumors about the place with people coming and going at all times of the day and night...mostly very young attractive though slightly pudgy women. and limos with dark windshileds whisked through the wrought iron gates. where the monetary sight of some of the most influental politicans in the state could be glimpsed before being ushered past the mahgony doors of the house.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
and every night you could hear the foot steps of a crazy lady going room to room and screaming , Bill, Bill where are you?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and some late nights screams could be heard and sedans as dark as the devils own soul came flying outta the gates with their lights off and carreen down the back roads that went down toward the foggy river bottom outside of town.Other nights the sounds of the insane woman like nails on a chalkboard sawed through the thick walls of the mansion and made even the local dogs bury their heads under their houses in an unamed fear.An unhinged cackle would tear through occasionally making their hair stand up straight the animals recognized a premordial evil.

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well old Bill was a smoker, big old cigars. He tried vaping once and it didn't work out as hoped. If you poke around the back yard of the house you may find the shallow grave of the poor intern. His wife knew what happened and swore she would not shave her legs until Bill came clean about the whole affair.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Which affair darling? you knew what you were getting into when we started this partnership.The rules were we don't stick our noses in each others bedrooms or share the same girls." The wife drained her glass of scotch and with a crooked smile asked him to pour her another.....as long as his appetites didn't embarass her or risk the success of the partnership she could careless where he hid his small mishappen pickle...."Just be more carefull you fool,keep this shit off shore.....can't you wait till you go to Brians Island this week before you scratch your itch".

DIY Flavor Shack Inc.

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Everybody!!!

I want to pick some winners but we gotta get this contest rolling....Let's make this the best scary story ever!!! Winners to come...

VU Sponsors