Become a Patron!

germs95

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey VU!

Anyone knows a decent flavour build for the tank? and how high or low the coil should be?

Im currently using Ni80, 24g, 7 wraps, 3mm and the coil is about 2-3 mm above the airflow pipe. The flavour is just heh meh..

*Im into normal coil, not those claptopn, tiger, alien, etc. cause it's hard to find it here at my place and Im too lazy to make it cause I dont have the equipment for it.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You could try twisting 2-3 strands of wire. Twisted wires will slightly improve flavor, without much effort.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey VU!

Anyone knows a decent flavour build for the tank? and how high or low the coil should be?

Im currently using Ni80, 24g, 7 wraps, 3mm and the coil is about 2-3 mm above the airflow pipe. The flavour is just heh meh..

*Im into normal coil, not those claptopn, tiger, alien, etc. cause it's hard to find it here at my place and Im too lazy to make it cause I dont have the equipment for it.
Tank??? Kennedy has no tanks. Do you have one or two coils in there? 3 post Kennedy doesn't do well with single coil.
24G should be fine. I don't have 22mm Kennedy, but I do have several 24mm. Do you have one or two air pipes per side?
Just out of my had... I would probably go with 2.5mm ID, 5 wraps, dual coil or try with parallel 3mm ID 3-4 wraps dual coils as well if battery and your mod would allow that. As close to the air pipes as possible without touching it.

VU Sponsors