Become a Patron!
What's up vapefam! So I have this concept that my friends and I are coming up with. Could you visit the link and tell me what you think?

http://tesdnim.yolasite.com/

Thanks
-Axel

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-10-03 at 12.05.42 AM.png
    Screen shot 2015-10-03 at 12.05.42 AM.png
    758.9 KB · Views: 10

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a great idea, the site could sure use a bit more to spruce it up.
So far the only content you have available is a bit vague but I will keep checking it for updates.

Please continue to share it's development.

P.S. Welcome to the VU, nice to have you here

It is a great idea, the site could sure use a bit more to spruce it up.
So far the only content you have available is a bit vague but I will keep checking it for updates.

Please continue to share it's development.

P.S. Welcome to the VU, nice to have you here

Thanks I really appreciate it any thoughts on what I should add? Then again I just made it haha.

So are you a shop, a blog, an instructional?

We aren't a shop we are a mix of things. creating vape apparel, working on an ejuice line and blogging

But some day soon the team and I will meet and go over what we want to bring to the table but as for now I just created the site.

Thanks! We have several members that trick, cloud chase, film, and design.. But right now we are slightly unorganized and need to set goals and understand what we want.

On an side note I'm new to the whole vape brand/team manager thing so this will deffinetly be a continuous thread of the progress that we will be riding.

But later when we are settled we want to start sponsoring people... But that's far from now haha.

VU Sponsors