Become a Patron!

New Vape Needed

Jitzgirl13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm looking to upgrade. I currently have an eGo one pen. I like regular coils, not rebuild-able. I vape a lot and make my own juice, I need a new vape where the coil has larger holes in it due to the sugar in my juice. Please advise. And thank you.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you are vaping sugar you are wrong.
Soon to be dead wrong.

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm looking to upgrade. I currently have an eGo one pen. I like regular coils, not rebuild-able. I vape a lot and make my own juice, I need a new vape where the coil has larger holes in it due to the sugar in my juice. Please advise. And thank you.
Definitely find you another sweetener if your using sugar, honey is bad too. Will make you dead.

Jitzgirl13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

If you are vaping sugar you are wrong.
Soon to be dead wrong.
No like vanilla custard and butterscotch flavors, they are very thick

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One of my devices I use a lot is my Kanger Subox mini. Most of my juices are 80/20, and I love vanilla custard. It comes with both disposable coils, and an RBA you can rebuild. I would highly recommend it. If your'e ever in the mood when your mixing, you can add a $15 RDA, and drip it.

Jitzgirl13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One of my devices I use a lot is my Kanger Subox mini. Most of my juices are 80/20, and I love vanilla custard. It comes with both disposable coils, and an RBA you can rebuild. I would highly recommend it.
Thank you. I was embarrassed you thought I vaped sugar , Oh well my bad. I like disposable, does this one come with the larger holes?

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. I was embarrassed you thought I vaped sugar , Oh well my bad. I like disposable, does this one come with the larger holes?
LOL, Don't be embarrassed. But I would bet, there are people that have tried it. If you have ever seen a cotton candy machine at the fair is what would happen to their lungs. All's cotton candy is, is sugar, flavoring, heat, and air. Would probably even taste good, until it killed you.

Jitzgirl13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL, Don't be embarrassed. But I would bet, there are people that have tried it. If you have ever seen a cotton candy machine at the fair is what would happen to their lungs. All's cotton candy is, is sugar, flavoring, heat, and air. Would probably even taste good, until it killed you.
Yikes! Thanks again for the reply. Have you heard of the Nebox?

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yikes! Thanks again for the reply. Have you heard of the Nebox?
One of the reason I mentioned the Kanger Subohm mini is that you mentioned making juice. You can add an RDA for next to nothing to the Kanger subohm I had much rather have an RDA when mixing. Refilling a tank is a pain if your checking flavors. Nebox, you're stuck with a tank.

Jitzgirl13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One of the reason I mentioned the Kanger Subohm mini is that you mentioned making juice. You can add an RDA for next to nothing to the Kanger subohm I had much rather have an RDA when mixing. Refilling a tank is a pain if your checking flavors. Nebox, you're stuck with a tank.
Oh I see, good point.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No worries, thick juices are not really an issue with the subtanks. Mom runs 90% vg in hers and has zero issues.
There have been people who have vaped some serious no go stuff.
One special brand of genius was telling people that they could make juice with honey and watkins since vg was to expensive.

Jitzgirl13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No worries, thick juices are not really an issue with the subtanks. Mom runs 90% vg in hers and has zero issues.
There have been people who have vaped some serious no go stuff.
One special brand of genius was telling people that they could make juice with honey and watkins since vg was to expensive.
OMG wow! I never even thought of that. No I use heavier flavors that are clogging my small coils, I just soak and reuse since the coil isn't actually burnt, and is only 1 day old.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The subtanks can handle very thick juice with no issue.
The rba deck actually works damned well, I made her the coil about 3 weeks ago and she is using 90% diy vg with no issues or rewicking or coils so far.

Jitzgirl13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just don't like having to put drops in all the time. I vape a LOT!

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a coworker has the nebox and complains about it leaking, I don't know if it's a common problem or not.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
a coworker has the nebox and complains about it leaking, I don't know if it's a common problem or not.
The orings need some love or replaced. they make it look like it is pissing out the air flow holes but it is not.

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We had one in the shop that was leaking after we put the RBA in. We tightened the RBA to the sled and it stopped. Design looks like it would be prone to leaking though. Sigelei has a good reputation with their products. I'm still not gonna rush out and buy one until they get a little more time tested.

Jitzgirl13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I heard that was one of the cons, that and changing the battery out with a coin.

Jitzgirl13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for the information. What about the i stick milo 2 tank?

VU Sponsors