Become a Patron!

New vape shop in Dover - Vape Nook

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Got wind of a new shop that opened up in Dover. Had my doubts of what it would be all about because there is an adult novelty store in Dover that started selling vape stuff several months ago. Their prices were astronomical. So I made my way to this new shop and was pleasantly surprised. Shop is called Vape Nook. It is in the southbound lane of Rt 13 across from Winner Ford. Shop was nicely laid out. They had the typical Innokin and Kanger stuff as well as Vamos, Sids and a few other VV devices. But they also had some EHPro RBA clones too. They carry a few different lines of juice. One is from a company called Shore Vapes in Easton MD. All of their flavors are right up on the counter for you to sample. They are working on building a huge lounge in the back that you can come and relax and have a cup of coffee and vape and shoot the shit. They are also working on having some acoustic acts come in and play. And they have some plans for future meets and gatherings. Very nice shop and Elliot the guy behind the country was really cool. Seems like it is gonna be a pretty nice place to stop by every now and then.

Brand new vapor shop in Dover Delaware ~ Sullys Vapor . What a wonderful vapor store! Wonderful and knowledgeable staff and they know all about their amazing selections of vapor supplies. I was able to make an informed buying decision without pressure. Their juice is also AMAZING! www.sullysvapor.com

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Brand new vapor shop in Dover Delaware ~ Sullys Vapor . What a wonderful vapor store! Wonderful and knowledgeable staff and they know all about their amazing selections of vapor supplies. I was able to make an informed buying decision without pressure. Their juice is also AMAZING! www.sullysvapor.com

Good to know. Crazy amount of shops opening in the area. I think this makes 5 just in Dover.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would you be Sully of Sullysvapor.com? 1 post and just registered kinda says it all....

Joevape85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Your the owner of the shop don't act like a person who shopped there at least be honest and the juice is so so amazing is just hype from the owner using my baker vape juice

Last edited:

Joevape85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Would you be Sully of Sullysvapor.com? 1 post and just registered kinda says it all....
He is the owner and I've been in the store it has the smallest selection I've ever seen in a vape store didn't know that much like he says they do didn't know a 20w box wouldn't push my Atlantis sub ohm tank and then makes out like the juice they sell is his it's mt baker vape juice and is horrible it gave me headaches was over powering wasn't what they said it was to be like oh and on their facebook reviews look at the people's profiles all from out of state and the William guy who defends them no matter what and is wrong with info is their personal friend so they can't even let their so called products speak for themselfs misinform is a understatement and he bad mouths the other shops and if you use anything from them like I was honest I peger first state vape he went off on how the battery I was using was gonna blow in my face and the juice wasn't up to par with their own I hate that be honest and don't be unprofessional

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doesn't sound like he's going to be in business for any length of time. A shop badmouthing other shops and belittling the customers vape gear is an example of a vendor who is going to fail and bring a lot of bad karma on himself.

Joevape85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Doesn't sound like he's going to be in business for any length of time. A shop badmouthing other shops and belittling the customers vape gear is an example of a vendor who is going to fail and bring a lot of bad karma on himself.
Even while I was in there he said he wasn't making money it's sad all vapors want vape to grow but when people one bad mouth another shop and I've became friend with the first state guys and joke with them when I'm in there weekly he even went to the store to I guess introduce himself and was a dick there to for the guys expressing their opinion on my baker vape they have a box of shame for juice people bring in and get rid of because it isn't what they bargain for or the taste was wrong whatever the case was well my baker vape was more than half the box so the guy became a dick over it and two don't tell people you only opened a store because you have a friend in tx making 3 grand a day which has to be a far embellishment of the truth or he's the only shop in town lol but be honest let your stuff speak for it's self and don't order juice off line and say it's your own mix then tell some people I sell this as my own for shame

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He is the owner and I've been in the store it has the smallest selection I've ever seen in a vape store didn't know that much like he says they do didn't know a 20w box wouldn't push my Atlantis sub ohm tank and then makes out like the juice they sell is his it's mt baker vape juice and is horrible it gave me headaches was over powering wasn't what they said it was to be like oh and on their facebook reviews look at the people's profiles all from out of state and the William guy who defends them no matter what and is wrong with info is their personal friend so they can't even let their so called products speak for themselfs misinform is a understatement and he bad mouths the other shops and if you use anything from them like I was honest I peger first state vape he went off on how the battery I was using was gonna blow in my face and the juice wasn't up to par with their own I hate that be honest and don't be unprofessional

This wasn't the owner but he does work for them. Used the owners name as his screen name. I showed him the post and he didn't know anything about it. Or so he says. I stopped by a few days after this post. He (the owner) was touting how great his juice was. But it is just relabeled Mt Baker Vapor. Defended that in saying that was premium juice. Uh ok.......... Of course he was vaping on an iStick and thought that was high end. Didn't even know anything about the products he was selling. Has another guy that handles that. Seems to me like a business man that started vaping and got in this for the money. Not for the love of vaping.

Last edited:

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And as far as the bad mouthing there is alot of that going on between First State and Vape Nook. Don't know all the details but it seems to be coming from First State towards Vape Nook.

I'll just stick to Unreal in Middletown. I know Kevin the owner and most of the staff have come from other shops. Great group of folks there. And they give a discount to military and first responders.

Last edited:

Joevape85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And as far as the bad mouthing there is alot of that going on between First State and Vape Nook. Don't know all the details but it seems to be coming from First State towards Vape Nook.

I'll just stick to Unreal in Middletown. I know Kevin the owner and most of the staff have come from other shops. Great group of folks there. And they give a discount to military and first responders.
The bad mouthing goes both ways but when you ask the first state guys they 90% of the time stop and go people will make up their own mind and the sully guy yeah he doesn't know much and is in it for money but doesn't know much I haven't been into unreal yet but I've heard good things about them I may venture up there next week and see what's going on in the store in looking for a good menthol juice the Newport from first state doesn't have the same appeal anymore not sure if it's because I was using cherry and cherry dew and tutti fruity but I'd like to find a good menthol close to new port or menthol marborol you got any recommendations for unreal juice?

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The bad mouthing goes both ways but when you ask the first state guys they 90% of the time stop and go people will make up their own mind and the sully guy yeah he doesn't know much and is in it for money but doesn't know much I haven't been into unreal yet but I've heard good things about them I may venture up there next week and see what's going on in the store in looking for a good menthol juice the Newport from first state doesn't have the same appeal anymore not sure if it's because I was using cherry and cherry dew and tutti fruity but I'd like to find a good menthol close to new port or menthol marborol you got any recommendations for unreal juice?

Honestly no. I buy most of my juices online. But they do have some really good in house flavors. And a mix your own menu. The do have a few good tobaccos. I'm sure it would be nothing for Kyle to mix you up a menthol tobacco.

Joevape85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Honestly no. I buy most of my juices online. But they do have some really good in house flavors. And a mix your own menu. The do have a few good tobaccos. I'm sure it would be nothing for Kyle to mix you up a menthol tobacco.
Well guess we will se how it goes then what site do you get your juice from

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you tried the loopy fruit pebbles from icy elixir it sounds like a good vape

No but I have tried berry crunch it it is pretty good. Also like Cinnamon Bun and Glazed Donut. Rice Crispy Custard and Banana Bread aren't. The banana is the first one I have tried that tastes like real banana and not runts candies.

VU Sponsors