Become a Patron!
I'm sorry if this question sounds naive as I am relatively new to vaping. I currently using a Nautilus Mini Clearomizer tank and use prepackaged Aspire Triton Mini Clapton Coils (1.8 ohms) in this tank. I just wanted to ask if it is necessary to clean a prepackaged coil before installing it and using it in the tank as I saw some topics talking about having to clean coils when building a coil. I was wondering if this is the same case for pre-made/pre-packaged coils/atomizers from say a company like Aspire. Any help would be appreciated.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry if this question sounds naive as I am relatively new to vaping. I currently using a Nautilus Mini Clearomizer tank and use prepackaged Aspire Triton Mini Clapton Coils (1.8 ohms) in this tank. I just wanted to ask if it is necessary to clean a prepackaged coil before installing it and using it in the tank as I saw some topics talking about having to clean coils when building a coil. I was wondering if this is the same case for pre-made/pre-packaged coils/atomizers from say a company like Aspire. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @joegg , looks like your question has been well answered by the Lovely Huckleberried and our fabulous Romano Cheese, so all I can do for you is say Welcome to the Vaping Underground, the friendliest, most sensible Vaping Forum on the internet! GOOD choice! :)

VU Sponsors