Become a Patron!

carolynharvey

Unlisted Vendor
I just vaping a year ago because I want to get rid of smoking. Now I am working as market manager at Alectrofag.

Alectrofag is an online hub coupled with brick and mortar locations serving the ever-growing and passionate vaping community. Everyone from vaping newbies to the most experienced out there gets access to the most technologically advanced electronic cigarettes and personal vaporizers. Our premium quality e-liquids are offered in an endless number of brands and flavors, if you’re looking for it, we will have it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I just vaping a year ago because I want to get rid of smoking. Now I am working as market manager at Alectrofag.

Alectrofag is an online hub coupled with brick and mortar locations serving the ever-growing and passionate vaping community. Everyone from vaping newbies to the most experienced out there gets access to the most technologically advanced electronic cigarettes and personal vaporizers. Our premium quality e-liquids are offered in an endless number of brands and flavors, if you’re looking for it, we will have it!
Hi. Welcome.
Hows the weather over there in the UK?

VU Sponsors