Become a Patron!

New Vendor - Flavours To Go - DIY E-Juice

Flavours To Go

Unlisted Vendor
Just wanted to give a shout out letting everyone know about a new online vendor just started out in the Calgary/Airdrie area.

https://flavourstogo.ca/

We just had our soft opening on 4/20 and grand opening will be May 1. The site has not even been crawled by google yet. We carry about 400 flavours, vg and pg, sorry no nic, but with great pricing. Current promotion code is "first" for a 10% discount of flavourings for first time orders and "VapUnd88" for an additional 10% discount of entire cart till this sunday Apr 29.

Check us out, let me know what you think? We have local pickups for Airdrie and Calgary for any sized orders as well as $8 shipping Canada wide for orders above $100

Flavours To Go

Unlisted Vendor
I just wanted to add that we do offer items shipped via envelope for a rate of $3.80, this method does not offer a tracking number but is great if you just need a small order of 10ml bottles only. This is calculated by weight and is offered up to 0.44 pounds. Once you click the size you want of a product, if you click the button just below that says Additional Information, you will see the actual weight of that item you selected. This method allows you to ship by envelope up to 11 10ml bottles of flavourings.

Last edited:

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, nice to see a new Canadian company :)

Are your LorrAnn flavorings the Super-Strength line?

Flavours To Go

Unlisted Vendor
Hi Ryedan, I offer only a select few from LorAnn, if they had more flavours that were manufactured with vapers in mind, I would have more of a selection, however, most flavours from LorAnn are absolutely great, for consumption, but not so much for vaping. From what I've researched and seeing their ingredience list, the items I do carry will most likely be the only ones from them, unless they start changing their ingredient lists to suit the vaping community. My choices for flavours I offer on my site must be free from certain ingredients/chemicals, and LorAnn only had a select few that I would personally use to vape or sell. In answer to your question, yes they are all the super-strength line except the blueberry clear.

It was a good question you had, I will be changing my description of those flavours to specify that they are super-strength. Thank you and btw, we are now offering a grand opening sale along with free shipping for orders above $100

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for getting back to me Flavors To Go :)

Best of luck with your business!

Flavours To Go

Unlisted Vendor
Hi Mikeybee, it's not the weight, it's the thickness of the envelope that Canada Post is super strict with, I've tried sending my 10ml bottles in an envelope and they are too thick, the cost was the same to me as if I put them in a 5x5x5 box and added 2 pounds. Wish there was a way around this, but it seems Canada Post wants their share of profits.

VU Sponsors