Become a Patron!

New York City & surrounding area thread :

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years
Glad this is here, I hope there's a lot of us out there, sad no one's replied or posted in here yet tho

swolber79

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sunset park Bk. New vapor here mvp3.0 aspire Atlantis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny_Ek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Long Island over here! There's plenty of vape shops around here just haven't heard of any meets in the are.

NYNURSE

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rye here. If I'm going to make a first post, might as well as do in a region forum.

Johnny_Ek

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone know a place that wraps batteries on long island?

GraceAnn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm on staten island ny.. hi everyone!

NYNURSE

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, we are in the solid double digits. So lets start a poll...
How many games is it going to take for the Mets to win the series ?

IX of XIII

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not enough games in this series. They're starting to choke as always

I'm in queens
Bushwick here...

0503b53b48244a22bc1ae722f7b3a81e.jpg

Check out NYC vapers and NYC cloudz society on Facebook... Vape meets and competitions announced there regularly.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Former Washington Heights.

I'm posting because I forgot of the name of the cigalike I started vaping with, and it's driving me crazy. They sell it, or used to, in some delis and low-end tobacco shops. Script writing on the tiny batteries and carts, sold in 5-packs. They don't use mg/ml. From what I remember, it was tobacco and menthol only.

I know that's not a lot to go on. To make matters worse, it was a long time ago, vaping-wise. 2010. Not expecting an answer, but it would be funny if someone remembers.

NYNURSE

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like everyone is have a long, sleepy winter.
So, how did Staten Island fair during the storm ? I drove to work for a double shift expecting 6-8 inches. Certainly made for a fun drive back home.

swh822

Member For 4 Years
So who else is from Staten Island and what vape shops do you go to. .I'm in great kills but I usually go to vapin island and once in a while I'll stop at the carter vaporium

JMarca

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Staten Island here, to answer your question Swh... I don't go to any local shops typically just buy my stuff online. Not many shops around here and the ones that exist are only in it for the $$$.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They charge a arm and a leg ..gotta make rent somehow

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

JMarca

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear ya but when you basically triple the price of anything you can get online as a consumer why would I pay the extra when your service sucks, what's in it for me you know? If it was run by a bunch of cool people that really cared that's one thing but they try to pressure sell every chance they get, screw that.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome all fellow New Yorker's! I am on Long Island and want to Welcome you all and how you enjoy your stay!

upload_2016-4-7_20-46-49.png

If you were a member of that other oppressive dictatorship of a forum please apply for your own Badge Of Honor here as a welcome from the greatest Staff and Moderators of any Internet forum!

Fuck Yeah! :vu:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just over the City Line here close to Queens. Anyone want to know about a good Vape Shop I have one close to the City Line to recommend.

GraceAnn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There has to be more New Yorkers here.
actually there are very very very few vapers in nyc. like i never see anyone vaping outside. never. the only time i have ever seen anyone vaping in public is when i go to Beyond Vape store in Astor Place. other than that...i think i saw one guy drop his pink eGo-T once on the 6th train.

thats it!

Shame on NY government for not promoting vaping as an alternative to smoking.
unlike what California did which is why vaping is huge on the west coast.
also, a big fuck you to you Mike Bloomberg.
a big F U.

There are more who vape than you think. I see them in their cars all the time blowing clouds out the sunroof. On the street, we're there too, we just keep them hidden. Yes, it is the NYC Governments fault, and the U.S. Governments fault!!! Keeping them hidden keeps it from the prying eyes of Big Brother and helps not draw attention from the haters. I guess the quieter we are about it, the longer we'll be able to do it. NYC likes it's tax dollars rolling in, and thanks to Mike the Knife (huge cig tax), and DeBozzo doing nothing to help, promoting Vaping will reduce tax dollars... there fore, will never happen. I personally know many many many vap enthusiasts in NYC, they just don't go on this forum.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
actually there are very very very few vapers in nyc. like i never see anyone vaping outside. never. the only time i have ever seen anyone vaping in public is when i go to Beyond Vape store in Astor Place. other than that...i think i saw one guy drop his pink eGo-T once on the 6th train.

thats it!

Shame on NY government for not promoting vaping as an alternative to smoking.
unlike what California did which is why vaping is huge on the west coast.
also, a big fuck you to you Mike Bloomberg.
a big F U.
I don't know what part of nyc your in but I see tons of vapers all the time. I'm originally from Brooklyn but I live in Queens and I have vape shops all over.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I work in Astoria. Tons of vape shops near 30th ave and Steinway. I'm in Glendale and I have 4 vape shops on Myrtle ave alone.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I see Vapers all the time on Long Island and my friend who works in NYC sees them all the time.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
man i never see them anywhere.
like never.
all i see are smokers.
whether its the Bronx or Manhattan.,...i dont see vapers.

i'm in the Bronx. Specifically the South Bronx.
i live in a dead zone regarding vape shops.

using google maps i tried searching for the closest store to me...and the closest one to me is one in Astoria which is literally like 11 minutes away. But thats only if i go through Randall's Island by car. unfortunately the taxi drivers wanna charge me an arm and a leg since they claim they gotta pay the Randall's Island toll ...but they wanna charge me $45 for a 11 minute drive one way. gtfo.
obviously not.

meanwhile, every vape shop in the bronx is farther away from me or better said....harder to get to due to train transfers than just taking the 6th downtown to 59th street or Astor place Beyond Vape shops.

it doesnt matter now that i diy.
tired of paying $22 for a 30ml.
done enough of that.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont see any vapers ...maybe some kids on skateboards blowing clouds
But very rarely

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know of Urban Vape on East Tremont. I also know Westchester has a ton of vape shops.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
down the block from me, there is one arab owned bodega that has vape juice and gear...mostly ego-Ts
though they do have one or two interesting mods. a wood one that looks sorta like a kangertech.

its actually where i got my first e cig. i bought a Blu....shit was the worst thing ever.
the high pg and nic count made me cough like crazy.
that Blu e cig almost made me quit.
i asked myself why people were switching to vaping when it felt 1,000x worse than smoking.
thankfully i decided to buy a cheap $10 eGo-T and a $5 e juice...mango by Smokly.
like night and day. smooth and delicious. never made me cough once.

VU Sponsors