Become a Patron!

Newb Introduction from GA

Which Mod do you want to know more about from a Newbs point of view?

• D3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuboid

• Vapor Flask

• RX200

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Infected Mec Mod

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to first start off by thanking you for clicking on this thread. I am 2.5 months into Vaping and love this great alternative to smoking!! The knowledgeable and cool people make it that much better to enjoy. First Mod I started with was the IPV D3 with the Herakles Plus tank. Vaped that for a solid month until..... That unbearable itch happened, need..... more.....Mods!!! So I bought more.... First was a Vapor Flask, then a Cuboid, had to have a mech so next was an Infected blood splatter, and then for that all day vape, an RX200.... All within the next few weeks, yeah I scratched the shit out that itch I had. My lust for mods has led me to several local shops, and to a myraid of great people. And then I met NitroBex, and that has led me here. So with my story up until here, I salute with my mod, and Vape away!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
welcome to vu!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Greetings, Rainman. I have no opinion about any of the mods listed in the poll, but just wanted to say HOWDY! to a fellow Georgian, and welcome.

Andria

3dog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
I want to first start off by thanking you for clicking on this thread. I am 2.5 months into Vaping and love this great alternative to smoking!! The knowledgeable and cool people make it that much better to enjoy. First Mod I started with was the IPV D3 with the Herakles Plus tank. Vaped that for a solid month until..... That unbearable itch happened, need..... more.....Mods!!! So I bought more.... First was a Vapor Flask, then a Cuboid, had to have a mech so next was an Infected blood splatter, and then for that all day vape, an RX200.... All within the next few weeks, yeah I scratched the shit out that itch I had. My lust for mods has led me to several local shops, and to a myraid of great people. And then I met NitroBex, and that has led me here. So with my story up until here, I salute with my mod, and Vape away!
Welcome! :D

VU Sponsors