Become a Patron!

I've just purchased the voopoo drag 2 mod with the vaporesso ngr tank. Comes with gt8 and gt4 core. What metal are the coils made of for pramming. What would the best settings be please

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Replacement GT4 Quad Core 0.15 ohm coil head is the most diverse head of the bunch, supporting four individual Kanthal coils that have been wrapped to perfection and wicked with Pure Organic Cotton to bring out even the most subtle undertones in your favorite e-juice flavors.

The GT4 Core is constructed out of high grade Stainless Steel and houses four individual wicking ports to ensure that your wicks stay nice and saturated, no matter what. This remarkable replacement coil head is rated for best use between 30-70W and is preferable for anyone that’s looking to extract the most flavor from their e-liquid.

The Replacement GT8 Parallel Quad Core 0.15 ohm coil head showcases Vaporesso’s stunning advancements in atomizer technology harnessing the power of 8 individual Kanthal coils to generate vapor like never before and giving the NRG tank an edge when it comes to massive cloud production.

The powerful GT8 Replacement Coil is rated for best use between 50-110W, covering the mid-range part of the wattage spectrum for increased flavor, while supporting wattages that exceed 100W for the cloud chuckers out there that need more vapor.

The GT8 Parallel Quad Core Coil Heads are wicked with Pure Organic Cotton and feature four large wicking ports for rapid-paced wicking.

For the GT4 Quad Core made of Kanthal I might suggest you not go much beyond 60 watts. I'm sure others may suggest differently. Ultimately it's up to each user themselves. Vape how you choose vaping, that will be the way that's right for you.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
it took me a little while but I found it.

it looks like the GT4 are 316SS and the GT8 are NiChrome

1596407498812.png

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Thanks appreciate

No problem.
Welcome to the forum :wave:
If you have any other questions in the future feel free to ask.:)

VU Sponsors