NF Gooseberry

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone tried this flavor? It's described on the ecigexpress site as: "An exotic, sweet berry flavor with a grape-like aroma and taste"

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have never tried the flavor, but I love gooseberries. They are sort of grape like, but much more tart and acidic.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Smoky Blue, you seem to have tried most every flavor out there. Have you tried NF Japanese Plum also?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lmao..

try it at around 2-4%
its different.. I like to add a couple drops of sweetener with it and some light fluffy cream.. (bav & sweet mixed)
use one drop of white! vinger, saline, and toasted marshmallows and you have a creamy desert.. ;)

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lmao..

try it at around 2-4%
its different.. I like to add a couple drops of sweetener with it and some light fluffy cream.. (bav & sweet mixed)
use one drop of white! vinger, saline, and toasted marshmallows and you have a creamy desert.. ;)

I had a feeling you would know....lol thanks

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
anytime :D

I just can't help it.. i don't have an all day vape.. so I tend to go thru a lot of flavors..:oops:

you'd think, after a year I'd have one.. but i think the reason is.. there are just too many to play with, with tons of good results.. :D

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After a year+ of vaping, I've only found 1 pre-made that I can vape throughout the day. But, I get tired of this one too, if I vape it too much. I know people say they found their ADV, but for me at least, and maybe for you too, the ADV is a myth.

It is fun to play with the different flavors and combinations, more so than I would have thought when I first started DIY.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Yeppers!!

here is to having lots of fun.. and good things to vape! May the flavors ever roll on..:D

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got this flavor in the mail today. It's fantastic. It's a non-succulent, tart berry with a slight sour note, grape-ish scent and taste. I think it would mix well with many fruits including pear, apple, apricot, and maybe melons even.

Cavediver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got this flavor in the mail today. It's fantastic. It's a non-succulent, tart berry with a slight sour note, grape-ish scent and taste. I think it would mix well with many fruits including pear, apple, apricot, and maybe melons even.
Is that a candy / Kool-aid grape flavor, or is it like a real grape?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
its not a grape.. its more like a grape had some whoopie with a lemon or lime and exploded into bliss..:D

it is a member of the tomato family.. believe it or not!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is that a candy / Kool-aid grape flavor, or is it like a real grape?

No, it's not candy-ish at all. It's very fruity (authentic fruit), and the grape is faint, it's like grape-eque scent and taste, like Smoky Blue said, it's very tart like a lemon. It's hard to describe, but it's very unique.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Taken from wikipedia.. Gooseberries are edible and can be eaten as-is, or used as an ingredient in desserts, such as pies, fools and crumbles. Early pickings are generally sour and more appropriate for culinary use. They are also used to flavour beverages such as sodas, flavoured waters, or milk, and can be made into fruit wines and teas. Gooseberries can be preserved in the form of jams, dried fruit, or as the primary or a secondary ingredient in pickling, or stored in sugar syrup. In the UK gooseberries were particularly popular before fruit was imported in quantity from elsewhere, as they constituted the first available fresh fruit of the year :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gooseberry#Culinary_uses

VU Sponsors