Become a Patron!

NF organic vanilla cream

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hey guys. Have a recipe that seems older but is highly regarded for a mother milk clone. It contains NF organoc vanilla cream. I can not find this anywhere. Organic vanilla is readily available, but not vanilla cream. Wondering if this was a typo on the posters part, is this flavor discontinued, and if not if anyone knows where I can get it??

Thank you!!

WilliamC83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

The link Artemis posted above is in fact for Natures Flavors Organic Vanilla Cream. Its kinda odd because when you click that direct link it doesn't state anything about it being NF however, when you click on the NF Organic line that same Organic Vanilla Cream is 5th from the bottom on the 2nd page.
Ive used a few NF Organic flavors before & they contain a lot of organic ethyl alcohol, so after you mix with it I recommend giving it a heated bath (not too hot, just tap water hot) for about 15min & then remove the cap & let it breath in a cool, dark place. You want as much of that ethyl alcohol to evaporate as possible.

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys!! I could have found it myself, was even on this site, but their site does not function well on mobile device at all. Steep drop prices too, but I ordered it.
Thanks again!

WilliamC83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys!! I could have found it myself

Then why did you state in your OP that you couldn't find it anywhere & then specifically asked if anyone knows where to get it? Not trying to troll you or anything, just saying .

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Then why did you state in your OP that you couldn't find it anywhere & then specifically asked if anyone knows where to get it? Not trying to troll you or anything, just saying .
I answered that question in the post... That site turned up on google search but I couldn't find the flavor due to the site being a POS to deal with on a device

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you suuure the NF "flavor extracts" are the ones we should be using for vaping? There's discussion on what product line is suitable elsewhere that I don't want to rehash, wondering if you're aware of that stuff.

I've seen a vendor post an invoice to ECF listing all NF as the organic tea and coffee flavorings, but I've no empirical evidence or personal experience comparing the differences.

DarthVaper419

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
NF
Organic Vanilla Cream Flavor Extract
SKU: NF-5118
Be the first to review this product

Vanilla Cream
Ingredients: Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Natural Plant and Vegetable Extracts
Extracts are more concentrated. I have tried them before. One has to read labels to make sure it does not contain any unwarranted additives. . I have not been able to find this particular flavor in their coffee/tea line.
http://naturesflavors.com/brown-sugar-flavor-extract-42752
I did look up this product for the original poster. I do know that vapor-ers should look up the product information from the source (vendor). Especially, NF due to them adding sugar to some of their flavoring products. Supposedly, it is a diacetyl free product.
I was truly helping OP .
However, to future on lookers to this thread. Please look up your flavoring, research it and know that organic doesn't mean shit when it coms to eliquid. Watch out for the hidden additives that may be problematic and certainly gunk up your coil.
So true. I always check to make sure there's no oils or anything.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried one of the NF organics and it seemed to gunk up my throat. Flavor tasted great, but it didn't agree with me.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used to use NF exclusively and still own a lot. You want to use the organic flavoring intended for coffee and tea! NF used to suggest using this line of flavoring to vape, until they removed vaping references from their website.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a few of their flavors. Offhand, the mostly used ones: Carrot cake, cake batter, creme brulee. I'm still working on taste quality/percents with Creme Brulee. I ordered white Chocolate today.

The alcohol is overwhelming is some of the NF organic flavors. I usually will steep/air out the alcohol.
I heat evap the alcohol out of all my NF flavoring before mixing. It's a pain but I cant stand alcohol taste in my vape.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
to drag up an old thread...

Does anyone know of a replacement for (NF)Organic Vanilla Cream? With all the bad customer service reviews I've read, not sure if I want to deal with this company. Also, they rip you on the shipping cost.

Any help would be appreciated

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just put the percentage needed in my empty bottle, and let this bottle without cap for some days. Then, I finish my mix with other ingredients.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
to drag up an old thread...

Does anyone know of a replacement for (NF)Organic Vanilla Cream? With all the bad customer service reviews I've read, not sure if I want to deal with this company. Also, they rip you on the shipping cost.

I hope I'm interpreting you post correctly in formulating this reply. I get the impression that you like the product but not the source.

If so, this is available at reasonable cost from a vendor which has gotten high marks wherever I've seen them mentioned. I'm not sure whether I've ordered from them personally (I've dome business with quite a few over the years) but I wouldn't hesitate to do so.

That said, Nature's Flavors Vanilla Cream is available at High Desert Vapes. That right there would be a direct link to the product.

Hope this helps to put a grin on your kisser. :)

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope I'm interpreting you post correctly in formulating this reply. I get the impression that you like the product but not the source.

If so, this is available at reasonable cost from a vendor which has gotten high marks wherever I've seen them mentioned. I'm not sure whether I've ordered from them personally (I've dome business with quite a few over the years) but I wouldn't hesitate to do so.

That said, Nature's Flavors Vanilla Cream is available at High Desert Vapes. That right there would be a direct link to the product.

Hope this helps to put a grin on your kisser. :)
Yes, exactly what I was implying. A ton of posts about poor customer service. I've never used the product but that gets mixed reviews as well. I'll give it a shot. Thank you for the link.!

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Always a pleasure. Hope it works for you. I understand it's strong; start low. I also understand that many NF flavorings, while organic, contain diketones or subs if that is of any importance to you.

VU Sponsors