Nic comparison?

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I typically use nude nic but they are out of stock.

Im looking for suggestions from those who have used nude nic and another nic from diff company that can compare to nude nic?

Tia :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't used Nude nic, but I do use Vaperstek nic, and it's incredibly clean and smooth. Many of us swear by it and will use nothing else.

bwent

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ha, forgot to refresh didn't see my first post. Either that or I need to go to bed.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Agrees if it isn't either VT or NN it is not coming into my home lol;)

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thank you for the feedback all!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll pile on here with nothing to add - have tried both NN and VT, along with a couple others. I think VT and NN are pretty damn comparable, anything else is not going to be welcome in my home.

GmaVapor

Member For 4 Years
Bull city offers VT in other formulas, but it seems VT only offers 100 mg nic. I have always bought 36. Is it that risky to break this nic down to a more manageable and less risky formula and freeze the rest? Bull city didn't have it in stock

I have never used anything except NN and unfortunately they are being slammed for QC issues on other boards. They plan to have a new batch at the end of the month.

I would like to try something different but this 100mg makes me a little nervous

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think some vt nic is on the way

VU Sponsors