Become a Patron!

Nic in the freezer

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FAIK, most of the discussion these days is about appearance and taste. People want absolutely clear stuff that doesn't taste like tobacco. o_O
If that is your goal, I'd say use synthetic nic or maybe nic salts. Both are pricey and I've not tried them.

Back in the day, when we vaped 18mg+ and it was mostly tobacco and other strong flavors, it wasn't such a concern.

I still vape 14mg and still mostly tobaccos, some fruity stuff, with only a few 'dessert' types that might be more affected by a strong-tasting nic.

Found some of the ancient threads. Kurt is the guy I'd mentioned, a chemist by trade.

This post in particular. Unfortunately, I think his main posting may have been moved or gone.

I could care less if it's not clear as long as it don't stink like fish and it gives me a buzz. ;-)

I've been using nic salts for 2.5 years. About 6 months ago I tried some freebase and I just didn't like the throat hit or the taste. I vape mainly bakeries and fruits so I like the clean taste of NS. Thanks for the links.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There are threads on ECF about that going back a decade. :)
A lot of testing by a chemist guy...can't recall his name ATM.

I have e-liquid that is from 2011 though...BWB 555, 36mg

The guy to ask is Rossum. If you still ever go to the other place.

VU Sponsors