Become a Patron!

NicBase.com

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will you let us know if it's good/fresh when it arrives? Need to place an order :) Thanks in advance!
I ordered 250ml of base and 250ml of Salt on December 20 of 2021. Arrived quickly and sealed in the blue plastic bottles as pictured. I've kept them both in the freezer and they are as fresh as the day they arrived - very clear. I prefer the Salt over the Base - seems to me that their Salt has more of a 'Zero taste" than their Base - even though the Salt is supposed to have more of a throat hit.

Most def would not have ordered a gallon if I wasn't convinced they have excellent product!
I also ordered (elsewhere) a case of 16oz Amber Boston Round Glass Bottles with Poly Cone Caps. I will pour the contents of this gallon into 8 of those glass bottles and put them in the freezer - as suggested by other members here.

They are located in Orlando, FL and I should have waited another month so that this stuff ships when it's as cold as possible outside. It's still cold at night and last stuff arrived in 2-3 days so it shouldn't be a big deal.... certainly not like having it shipped in July when it's 100 degrees out.

I will report back once it arrives but I don't anticipate any issues.

PREVIOUS ORDER:
1673910670639.png

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered 250ml of base and 250ml of Salt on December 20 of 2021. Arrived quickly and sealed in the blue plastic bottles as pictured. I've kept them both in the freezer and they are as fresh as the day they arrived - very clear. I prefer the Salt over the Base - seems to me that their Salt has more of a 'Zero taste" than their Base - even though the Salt is supposed to have more of a throat hit.

Most def would not have ordered a gallon if I wasn't convinced they have excellent product!
I also ordered (elsewhere) a case of 16oz Amber Boston Round Glass Bottles with Poly Cone Caps. I will pour the contents of this gallon into 8 of those glass bottles and put them in the freezer - as suggested by other members here.

They are located in Orlando, FL and I should have waited another month so that this stuff ships when it's as cold as possible outside. It's still cold at night and last stuff arrived in 2-3 days so it shouldn't be a big deal.... certainly not like having it shipped in July when it's 100 degrees out.

I will report back once it arrives but I don't anticipate any issues.

PREVIOUS ORDER:
View attachment 201426

Nic salts have much less throat hit than freebase. That's the only reason folks can stand to vape 60mg salts. 60mg freebase would hurt!!!

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nic salts have much less throat hit than freebase. That's the only reason folks can stand to vape 60mg salts. 60mg freebase would hurt!!!
I guess I had that bass ackwards - and now that you say that, I remember reading that a while back, and is why I decided to try the salts... but somewhere, recently, I read the opposite. Just goes to show what I get for reading things online, lol And this validates my claim that the NicBase Salts have almost zero taste next to the Base :)

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And they are taking their sweet time filling my order, lol - says they fill them in order of purchase so they must be super busy.... based on my order numbers, they had 40 orders between my original order on Saturday and my fixed order Monday! I believe they mix this stuff up to order so that they don't have product sitting on shelves! Which is great, I just hope it isn't 90 degrees in FL the day they decide to ship! Was 80 here yesterday - Usually have pretty mild winters here but it's been almost HOT! CRAZY!!!! I'm from PA/NY so even after 23 years here, I am still shocked to see 80 degree temps in January. 28 years of horrific blizzards and freezing ass cold for 4 months of the year... is a memory that will never fade!

aerodan

Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Thanks very much for the update and info, I'll give them a try! Getting close to the end of my stash (from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, I believe). They were my go-to, but don't sell to them general public anymore. They made some good freebase and if I could go back in time Id buy the biggest batch I could fit in a freezer :p Have a great weekend!

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks very much for the update and info, I'll give them a try! Getting close to the end of my stash (from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, I believe). They were my go-to, but don't sell to them general public anymore. They made some good freebase and if I could go back in time Id buy the biggest batch I could fit in a freezer :p Have a great weekend!
did you order from Nicbase yet?

I am not happy with the latest version of their nic salt. Thinking they changed the recipe/ingredients. This stuff I got last month smells a bit like a dirty ashtray where the stuff I got from them over a year ago has almost no smell at all. I'm thinking they sent me freebase instead of salt. I can definitely tell a difference in taste too. The old stuff is much better. Unfortunately I am out so I am looking to try some from somewhere else. Wondering what you went with... TIA

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I would still go with tfn if i had it to do over, it was prohibitively expensive when i stocked up a few years back

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I would still go with tfn if i had it to do over, it was prohibitively expensive when i stocked up a few years back

PerfectVape.com has it for $200 for a liter of 100mg. If I ordered tfn from them, I'd probably get 24mg and split it into 250ml bottles. A liter of 24mg is $83.

I vape 6mg so what I decided to do is buy 24mg nic and pre-mix base a liter at a time. I pour a 250ml bottle of 24mg nic in PG into an empty liter bottle, then fill the bottle up with straight VG. That gives me a base that's approximately 25/75, so if I mix with flavors at somewhere around 10%, I end up with approximately 35/65 juice.

Works out to about $21 or $22 for the nic that goes into a liter of mixed juice. Doesn't sound too bad to me....but then again, I bought VG before the price went up so much.

ETA: I just went back and looked at the regular freebase nic at 24mg in PG for a liter - $29. A liter of 100mg is $71. Looks like tfn is still pretty expensive.

Also, I have bought NicSelect nicotine from PerfectVape before, and it was very good.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ETA: I just went back and looked at the regular freebase nic at 24mg in PG for a liter - $29. A liter of 100mg is $71. Looks like tfn is still pretty expensive.
$78.54 for 1 gal of max VG 18mg/ml NicSelect. Not bad considering I got a liter for about $50 a while back, not NicSelect though.

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
PerfectVape.com has it for $200 for a liter of 100mg. If I ordered tfn from them, I'd probably get 24mg and split it into 250ml bottles. A liter of 24mg is $83.

I vape 6mg so what I decided to do is buy 24mg nic and pre-mix base a liter at a time. I pour a 250ml bottle of 24mg nic in PG into an empty liter bottle, then fill the bottle up with straight VG. That gives me a base that's approximately 25/75, so if I mix with flavors at somewhere around 10%, I end up with approximately 35/65 juice.

Works out to about $21 or $22 for the nic that goes into a liter of mixed juice. Doesn't sound too bad to me....but then again, I bought VG before the price went up so much.

Also, I have bought NicSelect nicotine from PerfectVape before, and it was very good.
I shouldnt say they are gouging, but that is way higher than i have seen in the past, maybe its harder to get n9w

Ecblend has gallons of vg for not too bad a price actually

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I shouldnt say they are gouging, but that is way higher than i have seen in the past, maybe its harder to get n9w

Ecblend has gallons of vg for not too bad a price actually

Their prices have never been the best, even when the choice of places to buy nic wasn't so limited. It's just another source, and they may be even less concerned about the prices now than they were in the past.

I haven't needed to buy any nic in a good while, but when I was still buying it, I used nicbase.com. Their freebase tastes fine to me. I just offered PV as an alternative because I knew they were still selling/shipping nic.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I shouldnt say they are gouging, but that is way higher than i have seen in the past, maybe its harder to get now.
Some vendor listings from ECF & explanation regarding Wizard Labs. Why is Wizard Labs germane? They used to be one of if not the biggest nicotine producer in the U.S., even having ties with J&J I believe. Of course, I know that Jack Schitt guy too and one can hear/read anything online and usually does. I keep Truth locked up inside. *grin*

Hope that can assuage your apprehensions regarding nicotine base pricing. Yes, it like bread has risen in retail cost. Everything has risen in retail cost. Why? Short answer because of greedy wealthy "fat cats" demanding more money, they can and well obviously people do pay it, for now.

I'm waiting to see what happens when they need to start liquidating inventories because no one pays for product due to high retail. Can we say fire sales? Just imagine thousands of tons of chicken meat in storage, rotting even while frozen. You might pick up hundreds of pounds for pennies on the dollar. And it will not only be chicken, but everything.

They're already seeing something akin to it in the auto sales world. Recently been seeing car sale ads on tell lie vision offering $12,000+ for "rebates" or "cash back" on sales of cars that are running $60,000 or better. People are buying out what the auto sales guys call "old stock" or "used" cars. No one really wants to buy "new", "new" costs too much and depreciates too quick.

Last edited:

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Central vapors, Nicbase, NudeNicotine and others are still selling as of today. I got 120ml of 250mg/ml salt nic from central vapors and it has the same nasty cigarette taste as the gallon of 100mg/ml salt nic I got from Nicbase.

Nicbase gave me a store credit so I ordered a 250ml of the 100mg/mo salts to see if maybe it was a bad batch I got 2 months ago. Don't like ordering nic in this heat but all I have is a shit ton of nic that makes my vape taste like a cigarette. Makes me think these places are getting their 99 nic from the same place that is somehow screwing it up.

I've had nic from 6-7 diff places over the years and while some of it had a slightly bad taste, I've never had any b4 that tasted like a cigarette.

Had several friends/family taste it to make sure it isn't me. They all say it tastes bad/like smoking a cigarette.

Still have 250ml of nicbase from 2021 that I'm going to try. It had more of a taste to it than the salt so I used the salt for the last year but perhaps a second test might prove it to be better than all this nasty salt nic I've been getting.

Any nic pros out there willing to accept and try some of this... Just to show it's not just me? I can send out a 1oz bottle or two for testing... From the gallon of 100mg/ml nic salt from Nicbase (Delosi). Who's the nic salt authority in the group here???

Update: Ordered another 250ml bottle of 100mg/ml salt nic from nicbase.com to see if maybe a new batch was any better. It smells/tastes just like the last stuff. Another friend, who works in beauty products, said it smells like facial toner so that makes me think they are using salicylic acid instead of benzoic acid.
I see on Chemnovatic's website that there are multiple types of acid used to make the salt with... Benzoate, Malate, Salicylate, Tartrate - and each one gives a different taste/hit/flavor.

Last edited:

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Some vendor listings from ECF & explanation regarding Wizard Labs. Why is Wizard Labs germane? They used to be one of if not the biggest nicotine producer in the U.S., even having ties with J&J I believe. Of course, I know that Jack Schitt guy too and one can hear/read anything online and usually does. I keep Truth locked up inside. *grin*

Hope that can assuage your apprehensions regarding nicotine base pricing. Yes, it like bread has risen in retail cost. Everything has risen in retail cost. Why? Short answer because of greedy wealthy "fat cats" demanding more money, they can and well obviously people do pay it, for now.

I'm waiting to see what happens when they need to start liquidating inventories because no one pays for product due to high retail. Can we say fire sales? Just imagine thousands of tons of chicken meat in storage, rotting even while frozen. You might pick up hundreds of pounds for pennies on the dollar. And it will not only be chicken, but everything.

They're already seeing something akin to it in the auto sales world. Recently been seeing car sale ads on tell lie vision offering $12,000+ for "rebates" or "cash back" on sales of cars that are running $60,000 or better. People are buying out what the auto sales guys call "old stock" or "used" cars. No one really wants to buy "new", "new" costs too much and depreciates too quick.
Central vapors, Nicbase, NudeNicotine and others are still selling as of today. I got 120ml of 250mg/ml salt nic from central vapors and it has the same nasty cigarette taste as the gallon of 100mg/mo salt nic i got from Nicbase.

Nicbase gave me a store credit so I ordered a 250ml of the 100mg/mo salts to see if maybe it was a bad batch I got 2 months ago. Don't like ordering nic in this heat but all I have is a shit ton of nic that makes my vape taste like a cigarette. Makes me think these places are getting their 99 nic from the same place that is somehow screwing it up.

I've had nic from 6-7 diff places over the years and while some of it wlhad a slightly bad taste, I've never had any b4 that tasted like a cigarette.

Had several friends/family taste it to make sure it isn't me. They all say it tastes bad/like smoking a cigarette.

Still have 250ml of nicbase from 2021 that I'm going to try. It had more of a taste to it than the salt so I used the salt for the last year but perhaps a second test might prove it to be better than all this nasty salt nic I've been getting.

Any nic pros out there willing to accept and try some of this... Just to show it's not just me? I can send out a 1oz bottle or two for testing. From the gallon of 100mg/ml nic salt from Nicbase (Delosi). Who's the nic salt authority in the group here???
We were strictly talkin tfn, ive seen various sites with widely different prices, that all (ive never ordered, so im just seeing a 'price' that may or may not be fer real.
No biggie, was just a comment in case anyone is in the market it could probabpy be had cheaper is all if u dont have any supplier loyalty, i was a nic river guy, so oh well with them

@MyMagicMist can u pm me, had a question

VU Sponsors