VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I gave Claudia a hint on where to go but have no idea how to really direct her. Can't believe even the name is blocked in PMs :facepalm:

DaBucs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I gave Claudia a hint on where to go but have no idea how to really direct her. Can't believe even the name is blocked in PMs :facepalm:

This is what I am sending out in PM:

N U V A P O R is having stability issues so, the party in the back has decided to move to new digs:

The place is v a p i n g u n d e r g r o u n d

General discussion
vaping related but doesnt fit in a category
Temporary party in the back nicoticket style
001_smile.gif

everything is spelled with spaces due to ECF blocking those names
001_smile.gif

Edit: I just sent her a PM with those instructions :)

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is what I am sending out in PM:

N U V A P O R is having stability issues so, the party in the back has decided to move to new digs:

The place is v a p i n g u n d e r g r o u n d

General discussion
vaping related but doesnt fit in a category
Temporary party in the back nicoticket style
001_smile.gif

everything is spelled with spaces due to ECF blocking those names
001_smile.gif

Edit: I just sent her a PM with those instructions :)

That's kinda what I told her, I'll send this out if needed, I can watch too. :D

penguiness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once Clark gets us set up over here, I am going to try to post the saved threads. Might need temp moderator to do it if I am understanding correctly thus far (keep the thread locked until all messages have been posted to keep it flowing correctly). I hate to put that off on Meg, she has a lot on her plate right now.

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Once Clark gets us set up over here, I am going to try to post the saved threads. Might need temp moderator to do it if I am understanding correctly thus far (keep the thread locked until all messages have been posted to keep it flowing correctly). I hate to put that off on Meg, she has a lot on her plate right now.

It will depend a lot on what the mod tools are like and even if Clark can make me a mod...We shall see in time.

DaBucs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I found you without the PM. :)
Now have to go create a new banner.

Claudia, at the top of the webpage where it shows your name, put your mouse cursor over your name and it will pop up a sub menu and there you will see signature...you then do the same with adding the sig like at ECF...hope that helps :)

Claudia P

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Claudia, at the top of the webpage where it shows your name, put your mouse cursor over your name and it will pop up a sub menu and there you will see signature...you then do the same with adding the sig like at ECF...hope that helps :)
Thanks, I figured it out. :) Never can remember which code to use so I guessed and it worked.

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I sent Clark a PM over there saying thank god we discussed all this before the other forum went down again...sheesh!!

penguiness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, everyone, be sure to visit your profile. This place defaults to showing your birthdate and year so if you don't want that, uncheck those boxes. In the upper right of the page, click on your forum name (you don't want to choose from the dropdown, just click on your name). This will take you to the Personal Details page. From here, you can change your AVI and uncheck those birthdate boxes. On the left, there is a link for Signature. Be sure to poke around and change things to your preference. Visit the Privacy link, as your personal info is shared with anyone and everyone unless you choose "Members Only" or some other setting.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, everyone, be sure to visit your profile. This place defaults to showing your birthdate and year so if you don't want that, uncheck those boxes. In the upper right of the page, click on your forum name (you don't want to choose from the dropdown, just click on your name). This will take you to the Personal Details page. From here, you can change your AVI and uncheck those birthdate boxes. On the left, there is a link for Signature. Be sure to poke around and change things to your preference.
Have you been lying about your age?

Claudia P

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How do you stop email notifications every time someone posts without actually stopping all notifications?

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How do you stop email notifications every time someone posts without actually stopping all notifications?
In your profile page I think it was in "notifications" and I unchecked most of the boxes involving email notifications.

BigMac

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was wondering the exact same thing. I'd like to get notifications here, but don't want email notifications. I poked around but couldn't figure out how to do it, if there is a way. If you uncheck all the notifications you don't get the emails anymore, but then they don't show up here either.

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im glad she popped back in. Been hoping she was ok.

Yes, thankfully we have been in contact for the time she was off the threads via email. It was very wonderful to send her huggles at will ;)

DaBucs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
in preferences under options:

Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
  • and receive email notifications of replies

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK so you just have to stop all notifications, can't just stop email notifications, not sure I really like that but it is what it is.
If you hover your curser over the flag in the upper right corner you can see all notifications...

Claudia P

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I found it, go to preferences and there you have the option to receive email or not, just plain preferences not alert preferences.

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The pic is from earlier this year. I have good genes, the women in my family do not show their age but we certainly feel it! My grandmother will be turning 110 in May and still getting around :)

My grandmother lived to 92 after smoking 4 packs of cigs a day...my Aunt (her sister) lived to 110. My other grandmother lived to one month shy of 100 having lived on scotch and chocolate for the last 20 years of her life...LOL

penguiness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jess, are you around? What is the name of that app you are using to manage music for your Apple devices? I want to move away from iTunes.

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cause we are vagabonds. Gypsies, we can't be tied down in any one location like a bird with wings. We roam w'ere out hearts take us and flow like the river.

Ok so maybe we just keep getting kicked out, but it's mostly the same idea right?

THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! A;SLKDFJL;KASDJFALJDVCZXNVK
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:;):mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

VU Sponsors