Nicotin Base DIY 250ml - $52.45 – $64.45 with Express shipping

Danmortensen

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Nicotin Base DIY 250ml - $52.45 – $64.45 with Express shipping
Nicotin-base.jpg

Nicotin Base DIY

This nicotine base is unflavored and is only for DIY mixing. It’s highly advisable to work with it in a well-ventilated area where there are no kids and pets nearby and has easy access to exit.

It’s fun given the right tools, materials and information. It takes a different kind of experience being able to create the juice you vape.

It could also open up a lot of opportunities starting from getting popular on your local community However, you must ensure warnings and cautions are observed.

This 100-200mg/ml nicotine base is blended with USP grade Vegetable glycerin or Propylene Glycol.

The Price is including Express shipping, You will receive your order within 4-6 Days. It ships in a plain package

This product is mixed by the manufacturer when ordering. Which assures you of a fresh product!

Last edited:

Danmortensen

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Hi. Thank you for your message. 100mg/ml means that there are 10% nicotine and 200mg/ml that it have 20% Nicotine and

Pure nicotine is on 999mg
If you have 100ml with the 10% and you want to make a e/liquid with 25mg you add 300ml PG OR VG and end up with 400ml 25mg e-liquid
Regards Dan

obijuan77

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
sheesh he didn't ask you how to use it. Just say it's 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml.

maybe a pic of the ACTUAL PRODUCT would help

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi. Thank you for your message. 100mg/ml means that there are 10% nicotine and 200mg/ml that it have 20% Nicotine and

Pure nicotine is on 999mg
If you have 100ml with the 10% and you want to make a e/liquid with 25mg you add 300ml PG OR VG and end up with 400ml 25mg e-liquid
Regards Dan

I am a DIYer and I do understand the math of mixing.
"Pure" 1000mg nicotine is a very hazardous toxin. . . I mean like HazMat team toxic.

And the laissez faire way you talk about the mixing, Oh yeah, no problem...here's the recipe.
IMO, you shouldn't even be dealing 1000 mg stuff to regular mixers like me. You're gonna hurt somebody.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1000 mg/ml nic should ONLY be used by professionals.
Quite dangerous stuff.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It's only 100 or 200 mg options - and that is an outrageous price for only 250 mls of product

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's only 100 or 200 mg options - and that is an outrageous price for only 250 mls of product

That's something else that confoozled me. The extremely high price.
But Crommie's right, that pic of 1000 mg nic :eek: is scary to me for the average mixer.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
That's something else that confoozled me. The extremely high price.
But Crommie's right, that pic of 1000 mg nic :eek: is scary to me for the average mixer.

Dang, I get no pic - just the stupid question mark in a little square

VU Sponsors