☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, but I don't think it's going the way it started.
Did you try the silk goddess yet?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, but I don't think it's going the way it started.
Did you try the silk goddess yet?
No haven't had a chance. Whenever my tank of pear medly is drained I figure I'll fill it with silk goddess since they're both pear flavors, maybe I won't have to bother washing out the tank.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
4 minute warning.
Does anyone care anymore?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm still not doing this

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm still not doing this

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn, I must have left my web cam on again.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When was the last time they checked in???? Have you received any of your winnings

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello it is 9 set. How are all you?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got two bottles, think around the end of Jan.
Last time I looked the person that started this was last seen 12 Feb

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ya i think thats was back when he said i won. Blah we should stop bumpin this thread

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just got a PM from the OP they said
Contest is on hold for the moment guys/girls. We apologize for the interruption.

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I received a pm from the op with a $10 gift code to their site. Ordered Spoonlicker V2 and Apple Buns. Spoonlicker V2 is really good. Nice strawberry flavor, but apple buns is steeping for a while to see if it comes together a little more. The cinnamon is pretty strong after only three days steep. I was very happy for the gift code though. Thanks for the win.

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool, thanks builderbob for the report. Been wanting to try out some favors from this company for awhile, but didn't get a PM from them :(

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They came through with the credit for me too. Got spoonlicker v1. Pretty good but giving it some steep time.

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep got the credit as well I picked up spoon licker v2 man it was delicious! Also picked up melon blast it was a 7 out of 10 but man that spoon licker blew my vaping mind!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yep got the credit as well I picked up spoon licker v2 man it was delicious! Also picked up melon blast it was a 7 out of 10 but man that spoon licker blew my vaping mind!
yeah i love both versions of spoon licker and also berzerker. :) pudding #9 is pretty good too.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No, they really should change the title of this thread.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No- they paused the giveaway for a while, I believe. It was mentioned a page back or so if I recall, correctly...

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Contest is on hold for the moment guys/girls. We apologize for the interruption. PM's sent to all
@_Turvark_ ^this was when they officially put the contest on hold. I just happened to see your post because I was subscribed to this thread :) If you want to see the actual post go to post # 719...

You wouldn't happen to have a way to get ahold of them would you? I put an order in for a little over $200 two weeks ago and haven't heard anything and nothing was shipped.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did you send them an e-mail at [email protected]
You wouldn't happen to have a way to get ahold of them would you? I put an order in for a little over $200 two weeks ago and haven't heard anything and nothing was shipped.

sarahh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
People in this thread are talking about ITC vape, maybe one of them can help you.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/itc-vapes-flavor-discussion.88208/
@_Turvark_

1. Many times emails end up in spam folder for some reason, first check your spam folder in case they did respond and it was filtered out. That has happened to me, which is why I suggest #2 below (which is what I do now if I have a problem).
2. There is a pinned post for CS issues in their FB ITC lounge group, which I actually prefer. You can post there or If you click the profile of OP of the said pinned post that is the owner himself- just pm him directly IMHO. and come hang out on the thread RMarcusY suggested. I just started it to discuss flavors but come on over :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@_Turvark_

1. Many times emails end up in spam folder for some reason, first check your spam folder in case they did respond and it was filtered out. That has happened to me, which is why I suggest #2 below (which is what I do now if I have a problem).
2. There is a pinned post for CS issues in their FB ITC lounge group, which I actually prefer. You can post there or If you click the profile of OP of the said pinned post that is the owner himself- just pm him directly IMHO. and come hang out on the thread RMarcusY suggested. I just started it to discuss flavors but come on over :)
Thanks for helping this VU member make contact with ITC.

VU Sponsors