No longer for sale, please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Theses mod are in like new condition. With original packaging and everything that came with them. Including an extra bottle. I am interested in a straight up trade for the Desired Design DS mod in the same condition as these. With the original packaging and content. I would also be interested in mech tube mods in like new condition. I have the black and red top tops enter changed at the moment. But the trade would be for them to be all the same color. The silver one has never been used.
The black one has been traded
The silver one has been traded

20181221_214827 (1).jpg

Last edited:

springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Theses mod are in like new condition. With original packaging and everything that came with them. Including an extra bottle. I am interested in a straight up trade for the Desired Design DS mod in the same condition as these. With the original packaging and content. I would also be interested in mech tube mods in new condition. I have the black and red top tops enter changed at the moment. But the trade would be for them to be all the same color. The silver one has never been used.
View attachment 127242
PM’d

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I now will have 2 DS mods. So I will mainly be interested in trading the remaining 2 TS mods (silver & red) for mech tube mods or for a squonker I don't already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors