Become a Patron!

no longer interested

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
That is a good looking mod. I bet it would pair well with some of my little flavor banger single coil rds's.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is a good looking mod. I bet it would pair well with some of my little flavor banger single coil rds's.

TBH, it's not the greatest mod in the world. Highly inefficient and not very good for coils made with 28AWG or thicker wire.

I use it for clearomizers with 30-32AWG wire at about 9 watts and that's about the only way to use this mod unless you like to change the battery every 25-50 puffs :giggle:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
TBH, it's not the greatest mod in the world. Highly inefficient and not very good for coils made with 28AWG or thicker wire.

I use it for clearomizers with 30-32AWG wire at about 9 watts and that's about the only way to use this mod unless you like to change the battery every 25-50 puffs :giggle:
Good to know. I have been thinking Mini Volt. What do you think?

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good to know. I have been thinking Mini Volt. What do you think?

Any Mini Volts on the market are really old stock so being an integrated battery mod it would be a gamble. Someone on this forum bought some from EjuiceSteals and some were dead. He was able to open them up and "kickstart" the battery to make them able to charge again, but from what I understand that's not a safe thing to do once a battery is totally discharged (but I could be wrong).
See this thread.

The the question is how long will it hold a charge if you can get it to fully charge?

But I can't speak to their performance since I never owned one. My guess is they would probably out perform the Vamo Box since they are LiPo batteries.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors