Become a Patron!

NON BELIEVERS PART 2

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok ok
I know religion, politics are very sensitive topics,we all can SAY OUR SHIT HERE..

I'm a believer, grew up CATHOLIC, I believe in the creator above... I'm not gonna stop defending my faith!!
If you believe that there's no one UP THERE
Say ur shit here...
Politics???
Yeah it's FUCKED!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Born and raised catholic as well. Like a good little Sicilian.
you do know they had another one right?
we are gonna have to start up a section called "The Crusades"

Last edited:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
BeClreCCcAAhi48.jpg

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was raised entirely godless by an ex-Catholic and ex-Protestant.

I believe in god (little g). There's something out there with power beyond our comprehension - is it the Jews' version, Christians' version, Muslims' version, Flying Spaghetti Monster's version, Hindi version, Buddhist version, pagan/multi-theistic version, or simply a matter of science that will bring omniscience to humanity? I don't know, and quite frankly I find it incredibly arrogant of anyone to claim, without any certifiable evidence, that they "know" more than anyone else who believes differently. It would be arrogant of me to assume that as a mere mortal I can speak with authority on what lies in the realm beyond the earth I inhabit.

As everyone else will, I'll find out who was right and who was wrong when it's my time to do so (unless the atheists are right, in which case I'll just be dead and won't really care anyway). To paraphrase sci-fi writer Isaac Asimov, I'd prefer to believe that a true and just god would respect me for trying to live a life in which I strove to do right by myself, my family, and others, rather than condemn me for not following a specific set of worship rituals. If whoever/whatever god is wants to condemn me to punishment for not putting all my chips on a particular roulette number among the many popular religions, I guess I'd rather face his/its wrath than align myself with such a judgmental prick, anyway.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ironic, since you're one of the ones who initiated this mess.

Self awareness severely lacking in your case.
you are really a total dumbshit ....please find the thread I started about religon please come on now dipshit you can do this ..go get your pack of ECF trolls to help you out....but please go find the thread I started about religon.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you are really a total dumbshit ....please find the thread I started about religon please come on now dipshit you can do this ..go get your pack of ECF trolls to help you out....but please go find the thread I started about religon.

Yeah. So compelling. Let's see:

Dumbshit, dipshit, pack of trolls...

You really don't have much to offer in the way of substance, do you? Or imagination? The scatalogical fixation was amusing the first half dozen times but the shine is off that turd.

Why are you so insecure about your community? Are you really so scared of me that you think I'll ruin it somehow? When exactly did I pee in your Cheerios? Because maybe you should do your mental health a favor and stop obsessing about your misguided hate?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah. So compelling. Let's see:

Dumbshit, dipshit, pack of trolls...

You really don't have much to offer in the way of substance, do you? Or imagination? The scatalogical fixation was amusing the first half dozen times but the shine is off that turd.

Why are you so insecure about your community? Are you really so scared of me that you think I'll ruin it somehow? When exactly did I pee in your Cheerios? Because maybe you should do your mental health a favor and stop obsessing about your misguided hate?
come on dumbshit get your possee come one stick to the point ....show everybody the thread I started on religon...stay on point.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
come on dumbshit get your possee come one stick to the point ....show everybody the thread I started on religon...stay on point.

Thanks for illustrating my point within less than a minute.

You didn't start the thread, but you sure as shit jumped into smearing me... before I even got here.

So, yeah. Time for you to sit down, angry grudge holder.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for illustrating my point within less than a minute.

You didn't start the thread, but you sure as shit jumped into smearing me... before I even got here.

So, yeah. Time for you to sit down, angry grudge holder.
I will take that as your attempt to deflect attention off the fact you were once again talking outta yer arse.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will take that as your attempt to deflect attention off the fact you were once again talking outta yer arse.

And you're still wrong. Your very first post to me was a litany of profanity, gay sex images and baseless accusations. You cried like a little baby about "why are you even here??" and led, with PCR, an ongoing campaign to defame me. Meanwhile you in particular have had next to nothing to say about the actual topic we're trying to discuss because you're too obsessed with picking at whatever scab grew over some inconsequential slight you imagine I committed against you.

Here's a suggestion: get the hell off my dick. If you don't like me, ignore me. Until then you don't have the high ground.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And you're still wrong. Your very first post to me was a litany of profanity, gay sex images and baseless accusations. You cried like a little baby about "why are you even here??" and led, with PCR, an ongoing campaign to defame me. Meanwhile you in particular have had next to nothing to say about the actual topic we're trying to discuss because you're too obsessed with picking at whatever scab grew over some inconsequential slight you imagine I committed against you.

Here's a suggestion: get the hell off my dick. If you don't like me, ignore me. Until then you don't have the high ground.
boo-hoo...there is a whole thread whose opening stament mentions you as one of the biggest assholes at ecf...I didn't write it...so I guess alot of people remember you from ECF. as a particularly offensive person.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

I was looking for an excuse to use this emoto... :D

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
boo-hoo...there is a whole thread whose opening stament mentions you as one of the biggest assholes at ecf...I didn't write it...so I guess alot of people remember you from ECF. as a particularly offensive person.

Poor baby. That must be some big boo boo I gave you.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good am/pm non believers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
From the book of Vaper Joe we read:

In the beginning was the word and the word was vape. And in that elixir of ejuice the followers did build thine coils and were wrapped in inspiration and transcendence.

Yea, verily, that vaporization of ejuice found favor with the almighty and there were many comings and drips and fillings of the sacred tanks and much was quaffed by the anointed chosen ones.

And then what word and what sacred host will be on the supplicant's lips as they meet their atomizer?

Amen

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From the book of Vaper Joe we read:

In the beginning was the word and the word was vape. And in that elixir of ejuice the followers did build thine coils and were wrapped in inspiration and transcendence.

Yea, verily, that vaporization of ejuice found favor with the almighty and there were many comings and drips and fillings of the sacred tanks and much was quaffed by the anointed chosen ones.

And then what word and what sacred host will be on the supplicant's lips as they meet their atomizer?

Amen
STOLEN THANKS

VU Sponsors