Become a Patron!

Noob question here! First vaporizer

Chrystalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, I just got the Innokin iTaste CLK in the mail. Until now I have only been vaping on disposable e-cigs, and I am a complete noob. What do I do to prepare the new vaporizer for vaping? Do I have to do something with the build or coils or anything before filling up the tank and vaping? Yes, Im really dumb but I have to ask so I dont mess anything up haha.

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, if you are using a tank system do you have the coils it came with?

Model_A_Ford

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a new vaper too, one thing I absolutely do is take apart the tank completely and wash it with water and dish soap before first use. Then let dry completely and reassemble.

There's manufacturing oil and can be small metal shavings from the threads that you want to clear out before use.

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
take apart the tank completely and wash it with water and dish soap before first use. Then let dry completely and reassemble.

Take all the tank components and give them a good wash, just like Model_A_Ford said, then prime the coil by soaking juice into the cotton/wicking material (I believe on these coil heads you can disassemble the body for full access to the wick) on the coil head, install the coil into the tank base and fill tank with juice, install base into tank and let the tank sit for a good 10-15 minutes. Something else I normally due is take a couple of "Primer Pulls" to just make sure everything is saturated nice and good (puff on the tank without applying power to the coils). After that you should be good to vape away!

VU Sponsors