Become a Patron!

NorthWest Juice, Discount and About us.

QUICK LINK TO DISCOUNT, use code VU35 for 35% off your online purchase

Hello fellow vapers,

We're just dropping in to say hey and keep our forum active/ start it.
We want to thank everyone who gave input in last weeks giveaway. All prizes have been shipped and a couple of you should have already received them.

We are a new juice company (Northwest Juice Company, LLP) based out of the Pacific NorthWest

As of now, we are not supported in any vape shops and as a result much of the universe knows nothing of our existence ( In all honestly we don't want to be in vape shops until there is greater demand for our juice).

We really like to be as personal as we can with our customers and fellow vapers (without being weird or creepy) so we are here to ask a couple questions which may impact how we do business.

Question: What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to e-liquids? GO!
(This can be anything pertaining to the manufacturer, vape shop, or any frustrations you have with vaping in general)

DISCOUNT: We will maintain a constant discount of 35% as long as this post is active.
Use code VU35 for a 35% discount off your entire purchase

We have only had one person review our products so far, giving us rave reviews for several of them.
These reviews are hosted on reddit though, and we don't want to violate any policies by linking to other social media. But it's easy to find them by searching on google if you are curious!

If you have any questions or comments you want immediate response to,
please call or text me at my personal cell# (REMOVED BY STAFF) or shoot me an email at [email protected]

-Ian

Last edited by a moderator:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Question: What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to e-liquids? GO!
Glass bottles that don't have eye-dropper caps.

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My biggest problem to date has been expired or overexposed juice is a better way of saying it! I bought it at a store that has the display in a window and has probably had the same juices for a long time! I think if as a vendor you are going to have a store sell your juices then you should replace the unsold juices at least once a year if not more!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried:
We never use sweeteners in our liquids. We figure..thats an extra chemical (aspartame, etc.) that does not need to be added.

Vapingange23:
When we end up in vape shops, we will definitely be making sure we replace any old product.

RmarcusY:
What kind of monster does that? 0=

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huckleberried:
We never use sweeteners in our liquids. We figure..thats an extra chemical (aspartame, etc.) that does not need to be added.

Vapingange23:
When we end up in vape shops, we will definitely be making sure we replace any old product.

RmarcusY:
What kind of monster does that? 0=
I am really enjoying your juices so far! They are very good! I have 2 more that I still haven't gotten to yet but I look forward to trying them! Thanks again! I am not sure if there is a way to get this going more but it would be great to see some other opinions on the topic! I will mention it when I can around talking to some of the other members!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors