Become a Patron!

not about JH thread, its just a whine about whatever you want and stupid ass picts thread

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Jai Haze is ___________

Fill in what you think you should.

I will start

JaiHaze is a mean and rude person.

giphy.gif

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
JAI is HIM
That's him
Like or not
Nothing personal
If you don't like what he says then
DONT WATCH IS VIDS
DONT JOIN GIVEAWAYS
BLOCK HIM..
IMO

VAPE ON

I got nothing against the guy, just thought his attitude in the thread was interesting. Nothing personal.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It got real personal to him and he turned it really ugly.

When people tried to counterpoint his opinions, they were warned that the thread would get thrown into the mud pit. I thought that was a bit one sided/ unfair.

But he was allowed to give his opinions over and over again.

So I thought why not start a thread IN the mud pit so people who have an "opinion" can do so freely.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was going to do that also, but I thought that is not "right" either. To do nothing is to basically say nothing is wrong or that I agree with things.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I doubt there is some conspiracy where Jai whatever and mods are in cahoots. I think the mods were more concerned with preserving the integrity of a good thread.

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well any man who calls a women a cunt deserves no respect whatsoever. And then I see people participate in his giveaway threads and I wonder if anyone has any decency left or are they just that desperate. And then to let him keep it up....I understand about not being as bad as ECF, but he went way too far and nothing happened.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thank all of you who have participated in this thread. You have behaved and contained yourselves to a surprisingly decent path.

I was very hesitant, actually very frightened to start this, but I felt compelled to do so. This thing has been eating away at me and felt there was not a closure.

This is a place where we can ask the questions that some have on their mind and discuss them.

I put it in the Mud Pit because, honestly I thought it would turn ugly and there would be a lot of back and forth of some choice words.

This thread is pretty much a sad one as I and many here have lost someone very dear to us. Someone that was an asset from the moment she joined in here and at ECF.

So speak up, even if your opinion is the opposite, let it sling.... Difference is that HERE we are not supposed to be baby sat. ( no offense to moderators, I know its your job )

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well any man who calls a women a cunt deserves no respect whatsoever. And then I see people participate in his giveaway threads and I wonder if anyone has any decency left or are they just that desperate. And then to let him keep it up....I understand about not being as bad as ECF, but he went way too far and nothing happened.

So very true - he can't argue facts so he resorts to name-calling.

That's how losers turn a debate into an argument

SerenityM

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow a thread was seriously made at him? He would have never responded the way he did if people didn't start talking bad about him the way they did. It was immature. Like I said before should have just stated why they didn't agree with him in a grown up way and moved forward. I was surprised at people's comments in the forum. Even talking about the way he looks. Name calling? What about the people that did the same to him?? It's sad really. Very sad. I think this thread should be closed. I don't know if he knows about this and I hate to be the one to tell him...

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
This actually makes me smile. Back in the day I would let this affect me, but I dont know. Good or bad publicity, itll work. I help people out, give stuff away and GIVE HONEST opinions like @ej1024 said. Fuck you if you dont like them. Simple shit. The only difference between me and the next reviewer is I am actually honest. Resort to name calling is funny, hell yeah she is cunt. PERIOD. Thats not going to change. She tried to put me on blast like I put her information out there. That wasnt my intent. I could really careless about this thread, but when my friend comes to me concerned because there is people here trying to offend me. Its not going to work. It really isnt. I have a lot of videos up that YOU GUYS do not, I do reviews and put myself out there, YOU guys do not. It DOES bother me though when my best friend is shedding a tear for me because of the jealous ass people and corny kids in here trying to hurt me. That I take personal. Again, I have proven myself to be of good nature in the simple fact of the shit I give away. WITH NO cost. I could invite the 6400 people from facebook in here to defend my honor but thats not necessary. You posting this thread proves the fact you will never forget me. So unlike Serenity, I chalk this up as a win; Patton said this better than anyone "“Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way.” I never once attacked anyone that didnt attack me. I never once called someone a name until I was called a name.

I have even given back to this forum, HENCE why I am above you in donations TO A BOARD/FORUM that allows people to mock me. I LOVE IT. I do. Isnt everything in this world based off how many things you do for people, or what you give in return. What have you done to help someone today......

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It seems there may be a connection with him and the powers that be here. I could be wrong, but it sure seems that way. I think I will take a break from forums for a while.

I hope you don't - you are fun to hang out with

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This actually makes me smile. Back in the day I would let this affect me, but I dont know. Good or bad publicity, itll work. I help people out, give stuff away and GIVE HONEST opinions like @ej1024 said. Fuck you if you dont like them. Simple shit. The only difference between me and the next reviewer is I am actually honest. Resort to name calling is funny, hell yeah she is cunt. PERIOD. Thats not going to change. She tried to put me on blast like I put her information out there. That wasnt my intent. I could really careless about this thread, but when my friend comes to me concerned because there is people here trying to offend me. Its not going to work. It really isnt. I have a lot of videos up that YOU GUYS do not, I do reviews and put myself out there, YOU guys do not. It DOES bother me though when my best friend is shedding a tear for me because of the jealous ass people and corny kids in here trying to hurt me. That I take personal. Again, I have proven myself to be of good nature in the simple fact of the shit I give away. WITH NO cost. I could invite the 6400 people from facebook in here to defend my honor but thats not necessary. You posting this thread proves the fact you will never forget me. So unlike Serenity, I chalk this up as a win; Patton said this better than anyone "“Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way.” I never once attacked anyone that didnt attack me. I never once called someone a name until I was called a name.

I have even given back to this forum, HENCE why I am above you in donations TO A BOARD/FORUM that allows people to mock me. I LOVE IT. I do. Isnt everything in this world based off how many things you do for people, or what you give in return. What have you done to help someone today......

This thread goes far beyond the "he said, she said"

This is much deeper than that and because you have shown that you are a very mean and rude person and quite proud of it , I put it here in the Mud Pit.

So far people here have shown a lot of restraint, which again, thank you. To call someone out as a mean and rude person who is proud of it and again, starts with the down and dirty come backs only tells us that you are indeed a mean and rude person.

I admit many came back at you with unwarranted responses. You are right, no one needed to insult your weight. There are a lot of decent wonderful people that are overweight. Weight hate is un called for as are racist remarks and any name calling that offends groups that have nothing to do with any of this.

You are right, people will not forget you, and Im sure you could have 6400 followers come and defend you. You come off as "I am who I am, you dont like it, leave" but you went too far and you got the chance to defend your self while the person you offended the most can not.

All this has lead to a lot of speculations, conspiracies and what not. So lets talk, and Like I said if you want to sling that "shit" let it sling. But try to defend yourself with grown up or at least young adult attitude, if you cant, well maybe its a handicap.

But please others if you are going to insult him ( not why I made this thread ) at least do it for what he is, not what he looks like or anything like that.

If you want to defend Jai, do so , again do it in a sub grown up way, if you cant, its OK, cause this is the Mud Pit. Just no personal threats of bodily or psychological harm. Lets not feed the bully his own medicine.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It seems there may be a connection with him and the powers that be here. I could be wrong, but it sure seems that way. I think I will take a break from forums for a while.

No connection whatsoever.

We don't moderate that. Simply put, this is a microcosm of real life. While we don't like how some members act, we're not going to send them to the corner over it. We let it play out the same as it does in real life. That means that people sometimes say things others hate. You're free to take them to task on it, or simply ignore them, just as you would in real life.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
This thread goes far beyond the "he said, she said"

This is much deeper than that and because you have shown that you are a very mean and rude person and quite proud of it , I put it here in the Mud Pit.

So far people here have shown a lot of restraint, which again, thank you. To call someone out as a mean and rude person who is proud of it and again, starts with the down and dirty come backs only tells us that you are indeed a mean and rude person.

I admit many came back at you with unwarranted responses. You are right, no one needed to insult your weight. There are a lot of decent wonderful people that are overweight. Weight hate is un called for as are racist remarks and any name calling that offends groups that have nothing to do with any of this.

You are right, people will not forget you, and Im sure you could have 6400 followers come and defend you. You come off as "I am who I am, you dont like it, leave" but you went too far and you got the chance to defend your self while the person you offended the most can not.

All this has lead to a lot of speculations, conspiracies and what not. So lets talk, and Like I said if you want to sling that "shit" let it sling. But try to defend yourself with grown up or at least young adult attitude, if you cant, well maybe its a handicap.

But please others if you are going to insult him ( not why I made this thread ) at least do it for what he is, not what he looks like or anything like that.

If you want to defend Jai, do so , again do it in a sub grown up way, if you cant, its OK, cause this is the Mud Pit. Just no personal threats of bodily or psychological harm. Lets not feed the bully his own medicine.
you know you should probably READ the whole forum before you go picking sides. You posting a THREAD about me, proves I won. Period. Trolling or not. I could get my fan base to come attack too if you want to get into that. But I am little more mature than you trying to restart a fire that was put out. There is a LARGE amount of peopel messaging me FROM here that voiced their opinion FOR ME, so they just dont want to get into this kiddish drama. Me I thrive off of it. I went to far? She ATTACKED ME FIRST. I dont think your getting that. If she didnt attack me cause I said the item was OK and not even bad. I dont think youre getting that. I have nothing to do with ECF and I have no idea why people keep linking me to that forum lol. I have 4 posts or some shit over there. Not really sure, irrelevant really. She left, and like Smokie said was silly for her to leave her forum because someone didnt agree with her and didnt like her products. HE said it best. But as you can see not even just there, even here its my opinion and even if its shit its MINE.
If you didnt make this to insult me; why would you make the thread AND NOT message me personally? Seems like looking for problems. I am a very honest man and a good amount of people respect me for that. There is nothing to defend. I won the fight. She left cried, and complained. I am still here posting in a useless thread of someone people dont like LOL.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So are you threatening me? Because honestly I AM scared of you. I dont know you, but I have known of Roxy for over a year or so, heard of her and seen all the advise and help she gives to others. Ive only recently gotten to know her on a more personal level so I can only go by what my opinion of her is in MY brain.

I did not message you because I was afraid. Im a big ole mess as a result of decades of being conditioned by bulllies all through my life. Ive avoided confrontations because Im a big coward. The last incident in my life has left me a broken mess of an idiot, but Im trying. I wont fight for myself but I will fight for others and in a way, Im fighting for you too. I did not just start calling you names.

Now you are threatening me with your army of friends to do what? To hurt me? Ive been hurt in ways you can not fathom, and dont tell me you have, blah blah blah, because people who have been hurt like I have would not wish to harm anyone as they know the pain.

To ruin me? I have shit in my life , nothing.... NO home, just a handful , and I mean a handful of people I think are friends.

So go ahead, bully me, push me , insult me.... You wont be doing any different than the world has done.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
where do you get threatning? I have NO Idea where you got that from. The point is she sent me an item, I did a review on, said it was ok and she tried to say I said it was bad. Why wouldnt you at least try to message me, youd be surprised how nice I can be. I just dont get cornered well. I didnt call you names either. No I was saying ALL the people trying to fight for ROXY is her backup, I am over here with Serenity trying to fight off an army. Again I live off of this shit This is what makes me become a better person. I like getting roughed up. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE you are getting any of that last post.....you just did.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wanna say this, my comments are based on what I read and saw, some members started SHIT with him!
Just like in real life, if you start shit with someone you don't know personally,you don't know what kind of response you gonna get, in this case vendor is not the kind of vendor that will shut his mouth and take it in the ass!!!
Roxy asked our co members to stop!but some members won't let it go!
It is what it is, Roxy maybe needed a break ,LET HER BE, she's always welcome to the underground when she's ready!

VAPE ON

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
where do you get threatning? I have NO Idea where you got that from. The point is she sent me an item, I did a review on, said it was ok and she tried to say I said it was bad. Why wouldnt you at least try to message me, youd be surprised how nice I can be. I just dont get cornered well. I didnt call you names either. No I was saying ALL the people trying to fight for ROXY is her backup, I am over here with Serenity trying to fight off an army. Again I live off of this shit This is what makes me become a better person. I like getting roughed up. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE you are getting any of that last post.....you just did.

" you know you should probably READ the whole forum before you go picking sides. You posting a THREAD about me, proves I won. Period. Trolling or not. I could get my fan base to come attack too if you want to get into that."

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
I just wanna say this, my comments are based on what I read and saw, some members started SHIT with him!
Just like in real life, if you start shit with someone you don't know personally,you don't know what kind of response you gonna get, in this case vendor is not the kind of vendor that will shut his mouth and take it in the ass!!!
Roxy asked our co members to stop!but some members won't let it go!
It is what it is, Roxy maybe needed a break ,LET HER BE, she's always welcome to the underground when she's ready!

VAPE ON
words of wisdom, I stopped in the thread and then here they go again

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
" you know you should probably READ the whole forum before you go picking sides. You posting a THREAD about me, proves I won. Period. Trolling or not. I could get my fan base to come attack too if you want to get into that."
THATS attack like im being attacked. Dont take things so damn literal. Come attack you in real life???? Really???? Oh my

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If calling you a mean ole rude poop mouth is an attack, so be it, I wish most attacks in life were as scary as that. Talk about sensitive.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
youre trying to call me out in a thread and didnt expect me to retaliate??? Really? If you throw rocks at a dog and he runs after you and bites you...isnt that on you? Sensitive....you really dont know me at all

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Youre right, I dont know you, and not sure if Id like to. I would NEVER throw rocks at a dog or a person, not even an insect, I love insects.

If a dog looks threatening and barks with hair up on his back, I walk away, slowly and avoid it. Now if that dog attacks me without provocation I will run inside and if that dog breaks into my home, I will put it down and grieve the rest of my life.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
you really take THINGS WAY to literal. You throw rocks at me MAKING the thread, I come back and bite back (not actually bite you), if I have to explain it I have nothing else to say

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
youre trying to call me out in a thread and didnt expect me to retaliate??? Really?
If you throw rocks at a dog and he runs after you and bites you...isnt that on you?
That's why I only throw 'em at cats... :rolleyes:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Roxy is gone, you are still here, VU got the short end of that stick. Not all publicity is good, the pub you received here prompted me to watch one of your videos. I made it thru about 5 minutes and realized I don't care what you think about anything. So I will avoid your stuff in the future, and if asked will advise that others do the same. If I'm looking for information, I prefer to get it from someone that I don't find obnoxious and who is able to use the reviewed product correctly. Giving stuff away to mask the fact that you are not good at what you do will only work for a limited amount of time. The fact that you "live off this shit" gives an insight into where your head is at. Reviewing products to make some bank seriously undermines your credibility in my eyes. Critics/reviewers of what other people actually produce are just leeches. They don't contribute anything to society, just get fat sucking that hind teat provided to them by sheeple that want to be told what is good for them.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im such a bitch, arent I ? I started this thread just to make fun of the mean ole guy that was mean to my friend. I guess I am such a heartless bitch for that.

How dare I call you mean and rude when all you've done is be who you are? WHO are you?

To me you are a person that seemed to do a review without studying the device well enough to do a proper review.

When people got defensive you got real defensive and lashed out in anger and insults because others were mean to you... BOO fricken hoo.

I made this thread so you could possibly redeem yourself by maybe saying hey, I got carried away and said some shit that was out of line, I stand by my convictions and in doing so if I pissed people off , It was not my intention, and I apologize for being an ass and resolving to childish and horrible insults.

But I guess I was wrong.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Roxy is gone, you are still here, VU got the short end of that stick. Not all publicity is good, the pub you received here prompted me to watch one of your videos. I made it thru about 5 minutes and realized I don't care what you think about anything. So I will avoid your stuff in the future, and if asked will advise that others do the same. If I'm looking for information, I prefer to get it from someone that I don't find obnoxious and who is able to use the reviewed product correctly. Giving stuff away to mask the fact that you are not good at what you do will only work for a limited amount of time. The fact that you "live off this shit" gives an insight into where your head is at. Reviewing products to make some bank seriously undermines your credibility in my eyes. Critics/reviewers of what other people actually produce are just leeches. They don't contribute anything to society, just get fat sucking that hind teat provided to them by sheeple that want to be told what is good for them.
all subjective

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Im such a bitch, arent I ? I started this thread just to make fun of the mean ole guy that was mean to my friend. I guess I am such a heartless bitch for that.

How dare I call you mean and rude when all you've done is be who you are? WHO are you?

To me you are a person that seemed to do a review without studying the device well enough to do a proper review.

When people got defensive you got real defensive and lashed out in anger and insults because others were mean to you... BOO fricken hoo.

I made this thread so you could possibly redeem yourself by maybe saying hey, I got carried away and said some shit that was out of line, I stand by my convictions and in doing so if I pissed people off , It was not my intention, and I apologize for being an ass and resolving to childish and horrible insults.

But I guess I was wrong.
you are mocking yourself, you realize that right? You just complained 2 seconds ago about being made fun of and calling names yet you show signs of bigotry - yeah....lets move on. Im a previewer not so much a reviewer per se. More like an open the box and wing it. She saw ALL my videos before she sent the device so thats on her or him or whoever ally is. I dont need to redeem myself, the most posts go on about me the more ill come back in here and prove my point. The more you post this the more people are looking for my videos, looking for me online and ORDERING devices online. Youre actually helping me, I can show you google analytics FROM THIS thread alone of the 1 order I got from someone here. So...again I am winning

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If I help anyone with this, especially you I will be as proud as any mother could be of her son. Im probably old enough to be your Ma.

Im used to losing all the time. If this is getting me confused or im not coming out clearly to you, I apologize, its out of ignorance in "fighting" or confrontations.
When I get scared I run and like many sometimes strike out , but Im really not trying to win or most of all hurt you.

Again, come back as much as you want, I wanted you here after all. I called you here and was waiting and prepared for anything bad that might come out of it as a result, but I did this and Im staying. This time I will not run away and throw up out of fear . I am shaking in my boots. I know I woke the monster in you and if I get destroyed so be it.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
I wish I was that young. 37 or some shit. I think. Im here and not going anywhere I do have to go back to editing this video though

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Guess its a generational difference... Being called out, is not always "put on your boxing gloves" and start wailing.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
all the more reason why you should have just messaged me, not try to call me out.

Ive gone that route before on forums and it all ended in tears, (mine) that was too horrible and ended up real bad. So I apologize for being a coward.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
you are mocking yourself, you realize that right? You just complained 2 seconds ago about being made fun of and calling names yet you show signs of bigotry - yeah....lets move on. Im a previewer not so much a reviewer per se. More like an open the box and wing it. She saw ALL my videos before she sent the device so thats on her or him or whoever ally is. I dont need to redeem myself, the most posts go on about me the more ill come back in here and prove my point. The more you post this the more people are looking for my videos, looking for me online and ORDERING devices online. Youre actually helping me, I can show you google analytics FROM THIS thread alone of the 1 order I got from someone here. So...again I am winning

Bigot, that a very harsh thing to call me , worse than the "C" word in my book

It really hit me like a ton of bricks and Ive been looking at the thread and honestly I dont see where I behaved as a "bigot" When I hear the word bigot , Archie Bunker comes to mind.

I dont recall anything racial, religious or political or on the topic of sexual tolerances.

I looked it up and got these definitions:

Simple Definition of bigot
  • : a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person;especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

Full Definition of bigot
  1. : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.

VU Sponsors