Become a Patron!

Not anything fancy, just some old fashioned stove top coils

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did u have any luck with the tool that Damn vape provided with the RDA in ur photo? I tried it out but - no luck, wraps just piled on top of each other. Your coil looks nice! Congrats

Did u have any luck with the tool that Damn vape provided with the RDA in ur photo? I tried it out but - no luck, wraps just piled on top of each other. Your coil looks nice! Congrats

yeah, I'm using 24 Gauge Ni80, I make a full turn, go back a quarter turn, take it back to the full turn position, then rinse and repeat, it took me a while to get it right, it will depend on which material and gauge of the wire (considering round wire) but after tinkering with 4 or 5 coils as a test, you should get it right. don't be afraid of turning the wire back, but don't do it too much or you will end with an inconsistent wrap which will ruin the coil.

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had newly started building when I bought the damn vape and to be honest, I started just using the “ lolli coils” but I’d like to give braids a whirl, stove top style. Maybe coil up some other wire builds in that rda,

VU Sponsors