Become a Patron!

Oat Drabble

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy, VU! It's me again, got another weird semi-tobacco semi-savory mix that just might be up someone else's alley. There's a chance, right?

As always, it's worth noting that you're probably never going to get as authentic as a good NET will get you, but there's still work to be done on this end of the spectrum. Hopefully, this one finds itself into the lungs of a few venturous people out there who may appreciate the idea behind it.

Oat Drabble

2% CAP Cereal 27
2% INW Vanilla for Pipe
2% FW Coumarin Pipe Tobacco
1% FW Pie Crust
1% FA Vanilla Bourbon
1% FA Oakwood

Notes:

Right up front we've got that Cereal making up the base for the flavors, with Coumarin and Vanilla-for-Pipe taking the back seat in this ride. Which is easy to do, they're both incredibly light, mistakable flavors that hide easily. But the subtle notes they bring the table help make it different from a regular, savory-spectrum vape. In fact, I'd recommend giving that a try if the mention of 'tobacco' sends shivers down your spine.

Vanilla Bourbon is a bit strong, other vanillas will substitute nicely, but each will have a different effect on the whole thing. I feel the Bourbon has mid-tone notes that compliment the Cereal well. The Pie Crust compliments the pipe tobaccos once again, reinforcing those mid-range notes over the Vanilla Bourbon. Oakwood just seals the deal with a slightly gritty, slightly smokey tip-o-the-hat.

You won't be stinking up entire rooms with this one, it's light and airy and tank-worthy all the way through. Almost sweet. I'm not sure about dripping it; I don't advocate dripping tobacco-flavored vapes, but to each their own. This is one that I can easily slide into the ADV rotation and not go "aww crap, got a whole tank of this to finish off before I can flush it out with something decent."

It's an... absent-minded flavor. Not something that makes me think and drool over how complex and cool and creative it is every time I go to pull a little nicotine into my lungs. Easy to go "mmm" with and not think much about it while you toot away the day. Just my kind of ADV.

Flavors are cheap, life is short my friends. Have a great one!

VU Sponsors