Become a Patron!

Ohm Vape AIO tank compatible with DotAIO?

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They look almost the same, can anyone verify whether the tanks for these are interchangeable?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They look almost the same, can anyone verify whether the tanks for these are interchangeable?
They are. The Ohm Vape RBA works as well.
The fit and finish isn't as nice on either but they are just about identical.
The silicone plug is a bitch to pop out of the Ohm Vape one though. I usually have to use a tool of some sort.

Sent from the Death Star

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are. The Ohm Vape RBA works as well.
The fit and finish isn't as nice on either but they are just about identical.
The silicone plug is a bitch to pop out of the Ohm Vape one though. I usually have to use a tool of some sort.

Sent from the Death Star
Thanks! Oh man, the Ohm Vape's are awesome for the price! I have the engraved one and I really like it - and I love the old school vv! Had my eye on the DotAIO SE too so glad to know this... So the the Zeta and BMI tanks look like they are the same too, know if they are?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! Oh man, the Ohm Vape's are awesome for the price! I have the engraved one and I really like it - and I love the old school vv! Had my eye on the DotAIO SE too so glad to know this... So the the Zeta and BMI tanks look like they are the same too, know if they are?
I don't believe those are compatible. Ohm Vape and Dotmod have some sort of agreement and I think their made by the same manufacturer.

That said, if I can sell some gear soon and pick up the Dotaio @bx10r has in the Hardware section, my SE will be going up

Sent from the Death Star

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't believe those are compatible. Ohm Vape and Dotmod have some sort of agreement and I think their made by the same manufacturer.

That said, if I can sell some gear soon and pick up the Dotaio @bx10r has in the Hardware section, my SE will be going up

Sent from the Death Star
Pre-emptive SE dibs?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I just had a thought/question and believe I need to resurrect this old thread!

If the dot tank and RBA are compatible with the Ohm AIO, does that mean that the boro-type tanks and bridges for the dot AIO can be used in the Ohm AIO? Has anyone tried this?

The OHM AIO is just too MTL for me, but I'd be willing to try a looser-draw rebuildable in it. One thing that does concern me, though, is that the Ohm AIO seems to be constructed so that the design of the housing itself limits the amount of air that can get inside and be pulled through an RBA.

Appreciate thoughts and suggestions here.

VU Sponsors