Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hmmm... seems to me that is the wife's way of saying, "I'll let you get that, but then you're going to have to buy me something I want that you don't think I need."

Well she has her thing also. Rustic cuff bracelets. Hers are about 20 dollars a piece and she doesn’t buy every one that comes out. She’s actually pretty picky on the ones she gets.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have actually considered doing that. I’ve got all the wood working tools I need to be able to make them. I might give it a try this summer.

And if you get a vacuum pump you could make stab wood without too much trouble.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just as a point of interest for those wanting to clear clouds in their vape lair.

I have a 20 inch box fan running on speed 2 in my little room with one of those el cheapo green furnace air filters from wally world sucked up against the air inflow side and it is keeping it pretty clear in here. It is usually a cloud bank with my door closed.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And now, dear friends, this oldster needs to go snuggle my pillow, or whatever it is I do all night.
Catch ya all tomorrow....​

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just a dream I don't have enough lung left to use that mod

Hey now - there was this young wannabe hipster in the joint - he kept saying it "that thing is the tits!"

Surely you will never lose interest in that, lol

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
12373308_977420245671199_3533997839768894562_n.jpg

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Just as a point of interest for those wanting to clear clouds in their vape lair.

I have a 20 inch box fan running on speed 2 in my little room with one of those el cheapo green furnace air filters from wally world sucked up against the air inflow side and it is keeping it pretty clear in here. It is usually a cloud bank with my door closed.

This is what I use to keep the room clear. Picked it up at a garage sale for 10 dollars. Works pretty well.
28aceae0174b06a61362444ec9335468.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jimi just finished spooling down that stuff for ya.
And since I am a speed reader I inadvertently soaked up enuf to make my head hurt...

good stuff but not for fast scan.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha
I have to wait and see. One of the jobs I have to have to be certified to correctly lift 50 lbs. Yikes! Any news yet?
Had to be certified to lift 45 lbs at Lowe's then wound up moving 80 gallon Water heaters and such by my self...
About 25-30 ft in the air....

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ha

Had to be certified to lift 45 lbs at Lowe's then wound up moving 80 gallon Water heaters and such by my self...
I don't know how one can lift 80 lbs. Its a lot of pounds.
I think they are crazy because I'm not about to lift 50 or more pounds cause it nuts! Especially in long term care/rehab. They have hoyers (like a engine joist) to lift people. I'm keeping my back as intact as possible. I'm still not over my shoulder thing. Of course, stupid me will do it just to pass the dam test if I get the job.

@Jimi How are you feeling? I hope better?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know how one can lift 80 lbs. Its a lot of pounds.
I think they are crazy because I'm not about to lift 50 or more pounds cause it nuts! Especially in long term care/rehab. They have hoyers (like a engine joist) to lift people. I'm keeping my back as intact as possible. I'm still not over my shoulder thing. Of course, stupid me will do it just to pass the dam test if I get the job.

@Jimi How are you feeling? I hope better?
That was 80 gallon waterheaters more like 150 lbs or more.
heck a 40 gal one runs close to 100 lbs.

VU Sponsors